Tenka

" Hello, this is Supernatural Investigation Department, how may I help you?" I spoke through the phone using my most professional business voices. If I do say so myself. The team and I decided to not just focus on our main targets but to also help others with stubborn or scared ghosts that won't cross over. Being it was my idea Simoon let me run the phones, and people actual called and asked for help. I've been so happy after the successfulness that I decided to stay running the phones.

" YOUR BUSINESS IS A SCAM. THERE IS NO SUCH THINGS AS GHOSTS. I HOPE YOU DIE FOR BEING SUCH AN IDIOT BETTER YET IF GHOST WERE REAL-" The man thrashed insults into the phone that shook me to the core.

" Sir, if you calm down, maybe we can discuss our differences of opinions in a more civil manner." I spoke holding back the shaky-ness in my voice, I fight ghosts and villians. I'm not gonna look weak infront of a regular civilian.

" YOU ROB PEOPLE OF THIER MONEY BUT WANT TO BE CIVIL. YOUR LITTLE DEPARTMENT IS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY AND ALL SCAM ARTISTS LIKE YOU SHOULD GET HIT BY A BUS!" The man must of hung up afterwards because the phone was silent. I set the phone back and leaned into my desk chair.

That guy has some nerves to speak to me like that and about our team, and he just thinks he can do that all willy nilly. Hmph, I have half the sense to go through the phone and strangle him. No, ( Y/N), he might just be having a bad day and he needed to yell. Also, our team is the real deal and we all have bills to pay so yes we charge but we are pretty cheap compared to some of the Shamons, who read people's fortune. No offense Baram's dad.

I closed my eyes and took deep calming breaths. I slowly opened my ey-" Are you doing yogurt?"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah." In a quick flash I slap the figure in front of me and stood slash stumpled up out of my chair. My breathing was erratic as I looked around my cozy little closet of an office. I spotted a familiar bright red spiky hair infront of my desk.

" Tenka?" I called out, not moving from my position just in case.

" Yes, Why did you hit me? Isn't yogurt supposed to make you calm?" He craddled his cheek as he whined. Yogurt, why is he talking about yogurt and why did he just scare me.

" Tenka, why did you just scare me like that?" I rest my hand on my chest as I felt my heart still beating a bit more faster then usual.

" I was just checking up on you and I saw you doing yogurt? This is what I get in return." He whined. I chuckle as I realize he means yoga. I mean I wasn't doing it but yogurt- I began to laugh even harder that I had to grab my stomach. He looked at me confused as to why I was laughing so hard. He let my laugh myself out and I then apologised for hitting him.

" Tenka, I think you mean Yoga and not Yogurt." I smiled and patted him on the shoulder so he doesn't feel bad. The guys quite often teases him on his errors enough.

" There's that smile." I freeze up and look at tenka in shock," We better hurry up Simon actually told me to come get you. Also, don't listen to the jerks on the phone and come get me if they act like that again." He walks out and leave me stunned and touched. After I got myself together I soon followed behind Tenka.

Simon, Baram, and Sophia were waiting for us at the front of the police station. While we were walking Tenka had informed me on what was going on. There was a ghost siting in an alleyway near a motel. People claim the whole motel is haunted, and there has been multiple ghost sitings inside and outside of the motel. We decided to check out the place.

We hopped in the van with Simon as the driver and Sophie in the passenger seat. Tenka obviously complained on being in the back and for being in the middle seat. During the drive he constantly fought with Baram.