Snow Twins

Jasmine and Jon loved their family and Ned and their siblings love them. But with the two of them being bastards they feel like such outsiders. Catelyn Stark makes it worse. She never shuts up how the two of them are just some whore's babies that Ned came home with one day. She even makes fun of Jasmine's beautiful long silvery blond hair and how it makes her stick out. Jasmine is a gorgeous young girl who men and gay women of every age fall for immediately. Men, women, and children love her beauty, fighting skills, brains, amazing leadership skills, beautiful singing voice, beautiful heart, fierceness and bravery, amazing dancing skills, her hot body, and her sense of humor and fun. Every time Jasmine makes a new friend or has someone flirting with her Catelyn makes a comment on how Sansa will never make friends or get a lover with Jasmine around. Catelyn makes both her and Jon feel bad but she makes Jasmine feel worse and hates her more. It's because Jasmine feels like such an outsider that her and Theon are so close. In fact he has a huge major crush on her. Out of the Stark children Jasmine feels the closest to Robb. And despite Catelyn's comments about Jasmine Sansa loves Jasmine. Jasmine and Jon depend on each other and love each other with all their hearts with being outsiders and each other's twin. That morning after her, Jon, and Robb did a round of arrows they tried to teach Bran as Ned and Catelyn watched.

Jasmine: Go on, father's watching and so is your mother

Catelyn has given her and Jon too much disrespect for Jasmine to care if her siblings or father hear her not call their mother her mother. Bran shot the arrow and missed again causing Jon, Robb, Jasmine, and Rickon to laugh.

Ned: And which one of you was good at ten? Go on Bran

Jasmine: You're thinking to hard Bran, take a deep breath. You can do it.(Put her hands on Bran's shoulder's)

Before Bran could shoot an arrow flew into the target. Everyone saw it was Arya and laughed as Bran chased her.

Jasmine: Run Arya!(Laughed)

She and Jon saw Catelyn sneering at them as they put the arrows away with Robb. Right after they and Bran traveled with Ned to take care of a Night Watch deserter. After that they traveled into the woods where they found baby direwolves.

Jon: You want to hold one?(Handed one to Bran)

Jasmine picked one up to and held it. They were too cute and she loved animals especially the animal of her house.

Bran: Where will they go? Their mother's dead.

Ned: Better a quick death, they won't last without their mother.

Theon: Right give them here

Jasmine: No! Theon please!(Cried)

Bran: Please father

Ned: I'm sorry Jasmine and Bran

Jon: Lord Stark, there are five pups. One for each of the Stark children. The direwolf is the sigil of your house. They were meant to have them.

Ned: You'll train them yourselves, you'll feed them yourselves, and when they die you'll bury them yourselves.

Theon and Robb picked up the rest including the one Jasmine was holding. Bran felt bad for Jasmine and Jon.

Bran: What about you two?

Jon: Were not Starks, go on

Jasmine and Jon were about to follow when they heard whining and stopped.

Robb: What is it?

Jasmine picked up a black pup and Jon picked up a white one.

Theon: Those are yours Snows(Smiled)