Promises

A/N This is my first request! I hope you like it and I hope this inspires others to write and/or request me as well!
Xxlil_miss_emoxX

Thomas Blackthorn sighs as he sits down at his desk, stacks of papers and manila folders that had even more papers in them covered the dark desk, obscuring any view of the beautiful wood. He runs a hand over his tired face and half heartedly picks up one of the many signs folders,glancing over his shoulder at the clock that sat on his and his mate's dresser. It read 3:00 A.M. He tilts his head as he continues to look at the glowing red numbers. He finally convinced his mate, Lucas Darwin, to move in with him. It really shouldn't have taken this long. I mean, how awesome is it to be the mate of the alpha? He sighs again, though this time a smile graced his long face, and turns back around to his mountain of paperwork. He smelled his mate even before his hands wrapped around his eyes.
"Guess who."
Thomas hums, pretending to think hard, and drops the folder to lean back in his comfy desk chair. "The pizza guy?"
He is scuffed across the side of his head and he huffs with laughter, even as his mate coughs to hide his own bout of giggles, turning so Thomas wouldn't see his reddened face. "Prick."
"Only for you, Luki." He gives Lucas' ass a slap as he walks past him, earning a yelp turned growl from his emo mate.
Thomas abandons the paperwork (for now anyways) and flops onto their shared bed. He really didn't mind that his mate had so many piercings and black material covering him, but that was the thing. There was so much clothing. He couldn't see any of the delicious pale skin underneath, much less taste it. As if his mate knew what he was thinking, or perhaps it was the way Thomas tilted his head at Lucas, his eyes nowhere near his face, Thomas' mate scowls and wraps his arms around himself, his face going red again. "Your so dirty."
Thomas smirks as he rises from the satin covers, curtesy of his pack, and steps towards his red mate. "Oh I've thought up so many things concerning you darling, you have no idea."
"Oh I think I do. Perv." His words were cold, but Thomas could see the slight smile tugging at Lucas' plump lips. Lips that suddenly held all of Thomas' attention. He reaches a finger up to trace along Lucas' jawline, trailing his way to those beautiful lips, brushing his finger across them and watching, reveling in the goosebumps that arose in his finger's path. The smaller boy wets his lips with a blep of his tongue, and Thomas was done for.
"I think you have about 30 seconds before I rip off everything your wearing and devour you."
Lucas slaps at the man before him, his face a deep dark shade of red, but Thomas knew better. He noticed the way Lucas squeezed his legs together slightly, he noticed how his mate's scent glands throbbed slightly as they released Lucas' omega pheromones. It drove him right over the edge of whatever restraint he still had on himself, and he attacked the boy's lips with his own.
Lucas gasps, his eyes blowing wide before squeezing shut, his arms flying to Thomas' neck to bury his slender fingers in the the taller boy's dark hair. He was almost unaware of his alpha backing him towards the wall, and had a second to think the wall? Seriously? He's gonna take me against the wall? His thoughts were shattered as his back hits said wall, letting out a big breath as it was just knocked from him. His alpha growls and vacates his lips, of which were plump and swollen from Thomas' own. Lucas lets out another sigh, this one in relief at being able to breathe again, only to choke off in the middle of it as his whole being narrows down to the feeling of his alpha's hand down his pants. His big, strong, golden skinned hand, wrapped around his small member. It rips a groan from Lucas, making him thrust his slender hips forward in anxiousness.
Thomas smirks and brushes his thumb over Lucas' tip, his mouth finding the omega's neck to nuzzle and bite lazily at his scent glands.
Lucas groans, setting a fire alight in Thomas' groin,  that of which he pushed forward into Lucas' merely seconds after.
"T-tom--ah!" the alpha's hand begins stroking along Lucas' length,  making the smaller boy whimper and writhe beneath the powerful alpha.
Thomas grins,  his mouth pressed against the omegas neck, drinking in his pheromones like whiskey.
"What do you want from me Luki?"
Lucas moans, pushing his hips forward to gain any kind of friction, but Thomas pins his hips in place with his own.
"Tst tsk." He brushes a finger along Lucas' jawline, making his way towards his lips, dragging his finger down and taking Lucas' bottom lip with it. He leans in, his hot breath dancing along Lucas' neck as his lips brush his earlobes with the words, "Say it. Tell me what you want. "
Lucas groans again and wiggles his hips, desperate. "Nngh... "
Thomas grins. "Hmm?"
Lucas lets out another moan and suddenly leans up and bites at Thomas' ear, tugging on it with teeth and then letting it go and letting his lips brush it as he speaks, breathy but sharp.
"I want you to fuck me." There was a scowl on his pretty face, but his eyes were half-lidded and his cheeks were red. All of it accompanied by his panting. Thomas was thrilled. He'd got him to say it. Buuuut, there was just one more thing.....
Thomas pulls away, much against his instincts, leaving Lucas a gaping, panting mess that reached for him as he pulled his delicious heat away.
Thomas grins and crosses his arms in front of his mate. "You need to be prepped. Finger yourself."
Lucas gasps. He had never heard his alpha use his alpha magic against him....
'fuck it's because he knows I wouldn't do it otherwise,' he thinks to himself.
He whimpers and lifts himself off the wall and follows his alpha mate towards the big bed, where he settles himself down onto his back, averting his gaze from Thomas. He sighs, which really kind of sounded like a moan, and pulls his black jeans down his pale legs. He really didn't get much sunlight, leaving his skin milky white. Thomas didn't seem to mind though. His navy blue boxers accompany his pants pooled around his ankles, and he reaches a hand into the nightstand drawer beside him to pull out a little bottle. There was no way he was going to spit on himself. He lubricates his first two fingers and reaches down between his bare, shaky legs. He makes the mistake of looking up at Thomas, who was staring at him like a piece of meat, that primal, predator instinct probably kicking him in the ass right now for not fucking his mate like a good alpha.
Lucas whimpers at his mate's withering gaze and closes his eyes, poking one finger in and immediately letting out a moan. He could barely hear Thomas'  intake of breath and has a moment of clarity to think, "your idea, asshole!" Before sliding in another finger and completely losing himself. He pumps in and out and in and out, moving slightly faster, not wasting any time in adding a third...and eventually the fourth. By this time, tears are streaming down his cheeks and he's moaning with every thrust, but he doesn't stop. And neither does the other person in the room. Thomas clenches his teeth to keep from growling, and his fingers clench into fists of their own accords, his nails digging into his palms at the effort it took not to pounce on the now thoroughly debouched boy before him. It's not long before Lucas tries to go faster, his pants and whines getting quicker and legs twitching and shifting.
"T-Tom-ah! I-I'm c-clo—" Lucas lets out a long whimper as his hand is pulled away from his growing orgasm, only to replaced with bigger, thicker digits inside him, pumping at a new fast pace that has him bowing over the edge and spilling onto the satin sheets.
Thomas whispers praise in the smaller boy's ear as he crawls over him, at last giving in to his primal needs.
"Lucas...baby look at me."
Lucas turns his head to look up at the dark haired alpha above him, letting out a whine and tugging at the soft strands of his hair until he's settled over him.
"You made me fuck myself. Why won't you give it to me?"
Tomas chuckles, the sound deep and resonating throughout both of their chests. His hands reach up underneath his smaller lover's shirt and pushes it over his head. Lucas scowls and shoves his hands up Tomas' shirt, yanking it off and throwing it to the side.
"Better, but something's still missing..."
Thomas chuckles again and shimmies out of his own pants, having gone commando for exactly this situation.
"It is now." Lucas smiles for once in the entire evening and runs his hands down Thomas' chest, lower and lower until he reaches the strong thick, pride and joy of his alpha. Though he wouldn't admit it out loud, it was his favorite part about the alpha too. Said male lets out a growl as Lucas wraps his fingers around him, the tips not even reaching all the way around. "Nuh uh. You wanted me, now I'm gonna give it to you."
Lucas whimpers as his hands are pulled up over his head and Thomas leans in to peck his boyfriend on the lips as he lowers his hips to rest on Lucas'. Lucas gasps and immediately thrusts up, only succeeding in rubbing them together. But he dropped his head back with a hiss at the contact. Thomas smirks and reaches down between them to rub his tip up and down against the smaller boys hole, teasing him. Lucas groans and whimpers. "Daddy stop teasing me..." he pauses as the realization of what he said finally kicks in. Thomas' smirk widens and he rubs against his entrance again, still not penetrating.
"Say it again." A hard thrust against him, but still not enough.
"Daddy..."
His breath is hesitant and quiet, but there. Thomas rewards him by sliding in to just over  the head, then stops.
Lucas whines, trying to push up to close the remaining space, but Thomas doesn't budge. "Ah ah ah....what do you say..."
He doesn't hesitate this time. "Daddy, please!" A growl rips through Thomas and he slams in to the hilt, a flash of guilt in the back of his mind  towards the fact that he didn't give his lover any adjustment time.
Lucas yells and then moans, louder than before, more urgent, a little stream of barely coherent words leaving his swollen lips. "Yes, daddy yes  more give me more yes ah..."
Thomas holds his mates legs to the side until it got uncomfortable, the he hoisted them up over his shoulders to rest there, his hands reaching around to grip Lucas' ass and squeeze, pushing another yelp from the boy beneath him.
"Daddy....daddy I'm close..."
"I know baby, hold on. Hold on for me."
Lucas whines again and lifts his hips weakly to meet Thomas' erratic thrusts.
"I-i want you to-to knot me..."
Thomas all but freezes inside him, earning a groan from the smaller boy.
"Are you sure...?"
Lucas had been against it from the very beginning, claiming it was only for breeding, (which it kind of was) and that he wasn't gonna become Thomas' whore just so he can 'feel good'. He felt strongly about it. Pups are rare, so rare and so precious, even more so between two males, but he wasn't going to drive his mate away because he wanted kids.
Lucas nods with a slight smile. "I'm sure...Tom. Please..."
With that, Thomas nods and pushes in farther, past his knot to situate it inside his lover. Lucas closes his eyes with a slight whimper, but nods when Thomas pauses to urge him on. He starts thrusting again, this time with a purpose: to show Lucas how much he loved him. He peppers Lucas' skin with kisses and licks as he pounds into him, attaching his mouth to the scent gland on his neck and sucking until they both start to feel it. The swelling took Lucas by surprise; he'd figured it would hurt too much and just be a bother, but it felt amazing. It was accompanied by little hurts here and there, but that was only when Thomas accidentally tugged, when the knot got caught on the rim and wouldn't budge. He decided he liked it, and turned his head to capture Thomas' marking mouth with his own. This kiss was less rushed and frenzied and more passionate. An unsaid message between the two to convey feelings that they had such a hard time expressing. Lucas comes for what seems like the millionth time, spilling all over his stomach as his lover continues rolling his hips back and forth into him, chasing his own release. Finally, the alpha comes with a half growl that turned into a bite into the scent gland on Lucas' neck.
They lay there for awhile after together, Thomas running a finger along Lucas' hip and side, tracing invisible sworls and patterns. "I love you."
Thomas starts. He looks up at his boyfriend with a smile "I love you too."
Lucas looks down, tracing his own imaginary patterns on the satin sheets.
"I want you to breed me."
Thomas jolts. "What? But..."
"Yeah, I know what I said. But I've been thinking....and since I'm an alphas mate I should be expected to bear you offspring aren't I?"
Thomas snarls. "You're not expected to bear me anything." He sits up on an elbow, facing Lucas. "Children are rare, oh so rare, especially between males, but I don't want you to have them if you're not ready. I don't want you to have them with me if you don't want to."
Lucas sighs and a small, almost sad smile graces his flushed face. "I do. And I am. I want them with you. I love you...I'm ready."
Thomas smiles. "Then we will."
Lucas sighs again, interlacing their hands together. "Promise?"
Thomas kisses his mate's ring finger of the hand interlaced with his own. "I promise."