part 1(raven)

Walking through the corridor I felt it again. I couldn't let people know here. I had to leave, but my class started in five minutes. I hastily walked toward the closest flat surface, a small ledge in the wall made for books. My hands shaking, I accidentally knocked them over. I sighed through my hyperventilating breath and went to pick my book. I saw someone else's hand reaching for it and held my breath, praying it wasn't a teacher. I looked in and to my relief, it was Bison, a relatively outgoing person. I could see the tension in her face as she handed me the book. I set it back on the shelf and smiled at her and said thanks. She nodded at ran off, hands tightly packed to her sides.  I watched the corridor for a bit and then snapped back into action. I carefully wrote a note to excuse me for the next two lessons. I scrawled out my dads signature and silently cursed him. The urge was getting stronger. I ran over to Bison and called her name, hoping to get her attention. She twirled around, and stopped, waiting for me.
I passed her the note.
'Could you give this Mr. Canary at the start of history? I won't be in.' I asked.
She took the note, and flatted it out with shaky hands. She took at sharp breath and looked up at me.
'Sure! I'll see you tomorrow!' She said with a smile.
I bolted off to the school bathroom. My hands shaking, I took the contraption out of my pocket, and gently put it to my mouth. Just as I was about to take my first breath I heard someone walk in. I whipped my head around my shoving my item in my pocket. It was Stag. His blonde hair was cover in mud and his arms and knees bleeding excessively. His head was faced to the ground and looked up and me. He gave me a faint smile as he walked over. Then taking a glance over my shoulder, took a glance at my bag, and saw my drugs. His face changed from painful to horrified and gave me a look. I knew then that my life was over.