𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

**a continuation of last chapter**

"hello?" you asked.

"hey." john said, sniffling.

"what's wrong?" you asked.

"i just...i don't want you to act differently just because you saw my face." john said.

"why would i? you're pretty." you mumbled.

"what?" john asked.

"you're pretty okay? i've only known what you look like for about .02 seconds and i know that you're beautiful." you said. "i don't care that i called you pretty or beautiful, because you are! now talk bad about yourself one more time and see what happens."

you didn't know this, but johns tears slowly stopped falling from his sad eyes, the frown on his face slowly turned into a smile and his feelings for you became stronger despite only 'knowing you' for a month.

john laughed slightly and said, "i think it's only fair that i know what you look like."

"joh-you dont have to. if you uh, don't want to." john interrupted.

john was playing with his rings when the discord screen changed. instead of your usual profile, the screen become full of what he could only assume was your face.

"is that actually you?" john asked.

"no." you said, rolling your eyes. "i'm actually a hologram and you now have 27 viruses."

john stifled a laugh and said, "you're really pretty."

"not as pretty as you." you said, winking.

"i think you need to go to bed." john laughed.

"good call." you laughed. "g'night john."

"night, y/n."