Oh Boi

A/n: !under age drinking! In no way do I support consumption of alcohol by minors. All that proceeds is purely fictional and not meant to, in anyway, encourage minors to drink. Thank you for reading.

Deku's pov-

Class was almost over, the clock ticking away the seconds. I smile to myself. I love Saint Patrick's Day! I'm naturally immune to being pinched because of my hair!

I glance over to my right and see Iida wearing a silly hat with shamrocks on it. Every time he moves the shamrock bounce side to side and I have to hold back laughter.

The bell rings snapping me out of my daze.

"Midoriya, can you stay for a moment." Aizawa says.

"Yes!" I say, worrying that I'm in trouble.

As my class filters out the door, I walk up to the front, and set my bag on the ground next to Aizawa's.

"I just wanted to warn you to pay attention in class. You are usually so attentive, is there anything concerning you?" He asks.

"U-uh no there isn't anything." I say, heat rising in my cheeks.

Recently, I had been questioning my sexuality, but I don't think it's affecting my studies...but I wonder if Aizawa can tell? Isn't that called a gaydar?

He narrows his eyes a bit, but nods and dismisses me.

I grab my bag and check the time before leaving the classroom.

Good, I still have 30 minutes to eat my lunch. I thought happily.

As it has been getting warmer, I have started eating outside, just to get to some fresh air, and some peace and quiet.

I go to sit under my favorite tree, petals not quite in bloom, but close enough to be pretty. I lean against the hard wood and pull my lunch out of my backpack, and reach for my bag. My mom has been sending me bagged sweets since I started UA. I always wait until lunch to open them so I get a surprise everytime!

I opened the bag and reached my hand and brought out 4 aluminum cans.

"Oh she got me soda!" I say exitedly. I pop open one and take a big gulp.

"Pfttttt!!" I spit out a bit.

This is one awful tasting soda! It's not even that carbonated!

I was about to throw the bag away, but an image flashed into my head. Mom leaning over a beverage counter buying me this soda and saying, "My little Izuku will love this!".

I clench my fist dramatically.

"I will drink this soda, for you Mom!" I announce to the empty schoolyard.

I chug down the first one, and took a bit longer on the second one, and as I popped open the third I felt a little dizzy.

This is too much soda, I need to eat.

I picked at my sandwich a bit, but I kept getting dizzier, and found myself in an incredibly good mood. I started giggling for no reason at all, and I felt so happy.

I sip a bit on the third can before downing it.

"One...more...to-hic- go.. for youuu Mom!" I say before opening it.

<Meanwhile>

Aizawa finishes with some paperwork, and grabs his bag from the classroom floor. Some would say it was irresponsible to bring alcohol to work, but it was Saint Patty's and he promised Mic he would drink with him afterwards.