Gabe and Zach

Gabe- a neko with white hair that fades to black. His eyes are purple and blue mixed together. TUsually wears dark colors and zach's jackets and a mask that covers his mouth. Not the smartest cookie in the jar but definitely not dumb. Motherly to people

Zach- a blonde haired boy with emerald green eyes. One of his eyes are messed up and goopy but you can just not draw that or write that if you don't want to. Some people hate it. He usually wears grey and a mask that soaks the goopy stuff. He's pretty perverted.

~Here we go!~

Gabe smirks as he was pinned against the wall " hey baby" he coos as zach leans closer. The taller male blows on his neck and smirks " you're all mine tonight " he
mumbled causing the smaller to shiver. Zach uses one hand to secure the smaller boy's wrist to the wall with one hand and smirks seeing gabe squirm and blush. Zach chuckles" red is a lovely shade on you" he whispers into his ear and pets the tip of it getting soft purrs from gabe" so pretty" he said said slowly dragging his fingers down gabe's body " all mine" he chuckles. Gabe squirms "s-stop teasing I can't take it" he huffs. Zach chuckles and softly pecks his lips " be patient " he smirks and lets go of his wrists in order to slide off Gabe's shirt " I'll give you your reward if your good" he says and slides off his own shirt. Gabe nods and starts to strip himself down to his boxers. Zach chuckles and palms him through his boxers making gabe gasp and bite his lip. Zach chuckles " don't bite your lip baby. Otherwise I'll use the gag" gabe blushes and lets his lip go. Zach chuckles and continues to palm him while slowly crouching down. He pulls the boxers down and frees gabe's hard member. He chuckles and licks the tip and Gabe moans a bit. The zach chuckles and kisses the tip then took the whole thing in his mouth. Gabe gasps and moans " f-fuck" while zach chuckles and starts to suck him off. Gabe moans and grabs a fist full of Zach's hair. Zach swirls his tongue around the tip and pulls away with a pop. He then nips at Gabe's thighs chuckling when he hears small mews from him. He sucks on the skin and chuckles as he leave purple markings. He looks up at Gabe and smirks. Gabe was a mess. He was red as a tomato while his eyes were clouded with lust and he was already panting " z-zach please". Zach smirks and stands up licking his neck and sucking on it " what do you want baby?" He asked making more hickeys on his neck. Gabe blushes " y-you know" zach chuckles and rubs his hands up and down Gabe's torso and stops to play with his nipples " no I don't. What would you like baby?" Gabe moans and purrs. He looks up at zach and tilts his ears back " f-fuck me?" zach chuckles " gladly" he says and pulls out a small container of lube. He pours a bit on his fingers and smiles " i have to prep you" he said sticking a finger in Gabe's hole. Gabe gasps and winces a bit in pain. They both wait a moment until Gabe gets used to it " i-i never done anything like this" Gabe says embarrassed. Zach chuckles " i can tell. You're so tight. So beautiful " he smiles and pecks his lips. Gabe blushes and moans as zach shoves another finger in him. Zach starts to move his fingers in a scissoring motion. Gabe squirms and moans. Zach chuckles " so cute. Maybe i can make you cum just by fingering you" he chuckles and continues his work. Gabe moans " c-can we?" He cut himself off my a louder moan as zach put three fingers in. Zach chuckles " what was that?"
Gabe blushes and glances at the bed " c-can we move to the bed?" He asked. Zach chuckles " don't wanna fuck on the wall?" He asked making Gabe's blush worsen " i-i don't think i can stand" Gabe mumbles making zach chuckle. Zach smirks and pulls his fingers out and lifts Gabe up. Gabe yelps and blushes. His tail wags slowly. Zach sets Gabe on the bed and pins him down. He smirks and lines up his cock to Gabe's hole " i think you're ready" zach chuckles and presses the tip in. Gabe blushes " be gentle?" He asked and zach smiles " have i ever went rough on you?" He chuckles and pecks his lips. Gabe shakes his head and smiles. Zach chuckles and slowly puts the rest of his cock in. He waits seeing Gabe's face scrunch up in pain. Gabe squirms a bit and settles down. Zach waits a few more minutes " you good?" He asks and Gabe smiles. He wraps his legs around zach waits and pulls him close " fuck me zach" zach lost all control and rammed into Gabe. Gabe gasps and moans loudly almost screaming. Zach slows his speed down and continues to make Gabe moan and mew. Gabe pants as a little bit of drool dripped from the side of his mouth. Zach chuckles " so cute". Gabe blushes and moans " z-zach". Zach smiles and licks Gabe's neck. Gabe mews and zach chuckles. Zach smirks and bites his neck. Gabe groans and mews wiggling around " z-zach. Im gonna" he pauses moaning as zach hits his prostate Gabe mews and cums all over their chests. Zach follows shortly after and smiles " god you're perfect". Gabe purrs and blushes " s-so are you" he mumbles tiredly
Zach chuckles " sleep baby. Ill clean us up later" he says laying beside Gabe. Gabe turns and cuddles into Zach's chest and purrs while zach pets his ears and tail. They both fell asleep and once they woke up zach was forced to carry Gabe around and avoid the kids Gabe adopted ti the best of their ability so that they didn't have to explain themselves as to why Gabe was limping.

( ehe this is my first smut. Im sorry. It's bad. Gah! I feel stupid now, but no one will read it anyways so it's fine i guess)