Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Hey there! My name's Y/n Smith. I'm going to tell you my story.

I'm part of the Serpents Gang. Our enemy is the Lion Spades Gang (made up).

Lion Spades were our partners before, until they betrayed us, they killed my parents and now I live with my brothers, but before with my uncle, but since my brother is old enough to take care of us, he is one of the best fighters in our gang.

Even though I'm one of the youngest sibling but also one of the best fighters, well to tell you straight, me and my siblings are the best fighters, even my 12 year old brother.

That's all for now, I still need to go to school even if I don't want to.

Kyle: Y/n! Come one, we're gonna be late!

Y/n: Since when did you care about your attendance?!?

Kendrick: Don't fight it Y/n! Just go to school, you still have training later!

Y/n: About that, I have a soccer practice so I'm gonna be late later at training

Kenneth: But--

Y/n: Bye! *grabs apple and heads out*

Kendrick: *sighs* What am I going to do with her?

A/N

Hi friends. This is JIHYOStrings speaking. Clearly, this was really written by Ms. Butete. But, this is also my account.

If any of you guys want to be friends with Ms. Butete, don't worry, she'll download Wattpad soon. See y'all at the next chapter!