Prologue

City of Vax Magna
A majestic city of gods

Built during the age of dawn by the God-King and his followers in the foot of northern mountain, Vax Magna is the largest city in history, ironically the city were built upon a ruin of another city - a nameless city. Its a ruined city built upon another ruined city. For six hundred and twenty years it had stood strong, the architecture of the city was a wonder, many tall buildings with majestic design, beautiful streets, a giant palace made of gold, marble, silver, mithril, and other valuable material known to man, it stands over seventy metres in size, standing tall at the heart of the great city. It is a home to many, humans, elf, dwarf, beastman, and first and foremost, Gods. From the citadel, the God-King and his seven children ruled the land of Caldera, the land flourished, the peoples prospered under their rule.

And woe to all who dares threaten the city

For Vax Magna are protected by many guardians

Menos and Halos, The Warrior Giant - The Twin Gatekeeper

Ailos, The Golden Guardian - Commander of The Gold Knight

Yuria, The Unseen Shadow - Commander of The Black Knight

Fayka, The Unmovable - Commander of The Silver Knight

Demarius, The Crimson Lancer - Commander of The Red Knight

Corval, The Dragonslayer - Captain-Commander of The Knights

Galaher, The Dragonrider - The Royal Guard-Captain

Laharrius, High Priest of God-King - Saint of Vax Magna

Salamander and Bassilisa, Two Dragons of Fire and Frost - Guardian of The Sky

Runeal, Lady in White - The Archmage

Aegis, Lord Guardian - Protector of The Throne

For years these guardians protected Vax Magna, and it will be so until the flame of life abandoned them.

But that was a long, long time ago

For Vax Magna have becomed a dead city, destroyed and abandoned during a great war five hundred years ago.

Now the ruined city are nothing but a shadow of its former glory. Undead, demons amd other beast wanders its street, the once majestic buildings were reduced to ruins, the shining citadel have lost its glory, signs of battle are everywhere throughout the city, remains of once proud knights littered the city along with all the enemies they've slain during the battle.

And the throne of Vax Magna now lies kingless

For the God-King and his children were slain

But even so the throne lies waiting, for one day a monarch will sit upon it. But it won't just accept any monarch, only a true one may claim the title of King of Vax Magna.

Many have tried, none succeeded.

For those who wished to claim it must first undertake the path of kings, a test. And it is not easy, for even now, the guardians of the city still walks the ground, their loyalty unchanging, their vigilance unwavering, their duty is to deny anyone who wants to sit upon the throne.

Only those who defeats these guardians may undertake the final test...