Meet the parents

Riley and Brooklyn. Brooklyn and Riley. Those two are inseparable. They have been together through thick and thin. If one of them are having the darkest days, the other is always there to be the light at the end of the tunnel. Now their a happy married couple who just can't get enough of each other. Let's meet them, shall we?

 Let's meet them, shall we?

Brooklyn Grande

Brooklyn Grande is the quite aggressive one. Don't believe me? Then explain the skull tattoo on her left arm. She would do anything to protect her love of her life. That's one of the many reasons why Riley loves her. But sometimes, Riley complains about it because she thinks it's 'embarrassing' but they both know she loves and always will love Brooklyn to death. She works as a medical doctor and a personal trainer. Even with her busiest scedual, Brooklyn always finds time to spend with her bae.

 Even with her busiest scedual, Brooklyn always finds time to spend with her bae

Riley Grande

Riley is more like the opposite of Brooklyn. She's never the one to put up a fight, even with Brooklyn herself. And she's not that into getting tattoos. But she would also do anything to protect her love of her life too. But one she has always wanted is to raise a family with her one and only Brooklyn. Riley is a Middle school teacher and a private drama teacher. She's really forgetful and hard a harsh past. Being abused by her drunken parents and one night, they kicked her out for no real reason. With awful flashbacks and terrible nightmares, Brooklyn will always be there for her.

#################

Heeeeeeeeeey!!
It's the author of the book, Daphney.
It's my first ever book and I'm quite proud of it by far.
Please don't read the rest if you know it's gonna suck.
My goal in life is too get at least one vote.

So sit back.
Relax.
And enjoy the M-*Ahem* Story!!

You probably know what to do but incase not.. HERE IT GOES !!!

VOTE
COMMENT
AND ENJOY !!!!!