Chapter 1 Feeling Love

Greeter Pov: I'm in my corridor and I see Remy and I got out of my corridor and he has his light on and he shine it on me and i cover my eyes and I said my eyes and Remy saw it was me and he said sorry and I said it is okay and he turn the light off and I uncover my eyes and he looked at my red eyes and I looked at his Brown eyes and he grabbed me and pulled me to him and  he said I'm taking you Follower,Waiter and I said okay and they came out and they are next to me and they said we would love to and Waiter said can you let go of are boss and Remy let go of me and I said Waiter be nice and he said okay and I said thanks and he said your welcome boss and I said let's go and we all left and we are in Remy's room and we all sit down and I looked at Waiter and he looked at me and he is blushing and he is next to me and Follower said Waiter don't do it to boss she will get mad and she loves someone and not it is you and Waiter grabbed me and kissed me and he pulled away from the kiss and I kicked him and I said never ever do that ever again to me and I'm not happy about that at all and Remy saw me and he hugged me and I hugged him back and we pulled away from the hug and he kissed me and I kissed him back and we pulled away from the kiss and Follower said don't worry boss I will make sure Waiter does not hurt you or try to kiss you or take you away from Remy and I said okay and I closed my eyes and my head is on Remy shoulder and we became boyfriend and girlfriend and I love him and he loves me back and it is night time and he said good night and Follower sit down and he closed his eyes and Waiter closed his eyes and Remy did the same as us and we all fell asleep on the couch well me and Remy did and Waiter on the floor and Follower different couch and the moon is a red moon all my sister is happy about me and Remy together.