1

Jessica's POV:
I woke up brushed my teeth and took a quick shower I got dressed and went downstairs "good morning Dad" I say "good morning Jessica how did you sleep last night" he asks "great why" I ask "so I want to tell you something I'm dating a women named Lisa and we're getting married in a couple months but we're moving to her house is that fine with you" he says "yeah but as long as I'm not having stepbrothers  a stepsister ok but stepbrothers hell no" I say he sighs " well honey I'm sorry but your having two stepbrothers and a stepsister there twins and they have and older sister"he says "ok fine but when are we leaving" I ask "today"he says "TODAY!" I say "yeah is there a problem" he says "Yes dad i have school and I have friends to meet after school" I say "your not going to school I already talked to them and said your leaving and your friends you have 3 hours to hangout with then I'll call you later to come back ok?" He says and I nod I wore my shoes and took my phone and left I call Niki my best friend "hey Niki" I say "hey Jess what's up?" She says "so I'm moving out with my dad" I say sadly "were?" She asks "I'm not sure he didn't tell me but I'm having two stepbrothers who are twins and a stepsister" I say "Im also moving out but I'm moving to New Jersey...ooh wanna hangout at Starbucks before you leave?" She asks "sure" I say and walk towards her house I knock on the door and Niki opens it I hug her so tightly "should we take your car or should we walk" I ask what shrugs we decided to walk we went to Starbucks and ordered our drinks we took them payed and started walking towards my house "I'm really going to miss you" I say and hug Niki tightly "me too" she says and hugs me back my phone started ringing it was my dad "hey Dad" I say "hey Jessica can you come to the house now and start packing your stuff" he says "yeah and one question where exactly are we moving to" I ask "New Jersey!" He says happily " REALLY ok bye dad" I say "bye sweety" he says I hang up "so what did he say" "he said that I should go home now and pack and I'm moving to New Jersey!" I say Niki smiles and hugs me and I hug her back "bye Jess" she says "bye Niki"