1

[ in Hendery's apartment ]

"I swear, you're missing out bro." Mark says, raising his voice. "Practically everyone we know has one."

Hendery crinkles his notes as he looks Mark up and down. It wasn't a lie, he was telling the truth, but what was the point of them? "Listen, I can't even take care of my goldfish without it dying, what makes you think getting a catboy is a good idea?"

Rolling his eyes, Mark whips out his phone as he shows Hendery his one and only catboy, Donghyuck. "Aren't you jealous? He calls me his baby lion."

Ew, too much information! Hendery doesn't want to know any of his best friend's name kinks. Don't even get him started with that! "So that's why I heard someone meowing loudly in the middle of the night. Was it your catboy?"

Mark gulps, immediately putting his phone back into his pocket. Crap, he wasn't trained to answer questions right off the bat! "W—what? It could be anyone! This whole apartment complex is full of them, duh."

Nah, Hendery wasn't buying it. Clearly, he had loads of fun with his little catboy. "Well, can you explain where my missing package was?" He pauses, walking towards Mark as he rubs his chin suspiciously. "It was suppose to be a birthday present for you, but suddenly it went poof."

Oh, that.

Yeah, Mark can explain. He's a total professional at that. "Listen, I'm not the one who took your buttplug, okay?"

At that very moment, Mark won the boo boo the fool award. His best friend did not say what was exactly in the package, so how could he possibly have known? He's a complete doofus.

"I never said it was a buttplug, fool." Hendery says, catching Mark in his own act. Poor best friend, he played himself. "So, did it feel good?"

"Y—Yeah, it totally—hey!" Mark bites his lips, ears turning red at how he easily fell into Hendery's tricks again. "Remind me again why we're still friends?"

Wiggling his eyebrows, Hendery could name 101 reasons why he shouldn't ever be friends with a guy like Mark, but then he didn't really have to say it out loud since...

"Stop, I know that look." Jaehyun says, sticking his tongue out as he stomps towards the door. "I'll make sure Donghyuck meows loudly until the sun rises."
-
[ 4:30 am ]

Hendery keeps twisting and turning in his bed. He swears Mark better keep it down or else he's going to file a complaint about him. Screw friendship, his only best friend was sleep. He didn't buy that buttplug so he could use it every night!

Hearing a couple of loud noises coming from the living room, Hendery realizes it might not be his best friend after all. He quietly walks out of his room and slowly tiptoes to his living room.

The lights were turned off like how it was suppose to be, but one thing that caught his eye was the kitchen. He swallows, grabbing onto a plastic spoon on the table. Yeah, as if a plastic spoon could help.

"H—hey, I know you're there. Whoever you are, just know I'm a broke college student." Hendery tightens his grip on the spoon as he charges into the kitchen. "If you want to rob someone, I suggest you rob Mark next door, he's poor too, but I'm way poorer—

And there it was...
Or rather he.
Blinking not once but twice, Hendery drops his spoon to the floor. He sees a human boy with a black tail and ears meowing softly near his refrigerator.

That's it.
He's been hanging out with Mark too much. This couldn't be happening—

Oh, but it did.
And that was how he met the catboy Ten, the walking disaster that came into his life.
-
A/N:
😔
Yeehaw, it's been awhile.
I'm not exactly back but I had this idea and...
Catboy Ten
😃
I'm writing to de stress since it's been a hectic month and I miss you guys. My replies will be slow, but I'll be replying to everyone soon.