I Love You Jolyne (One Shot) X Reader

You are laying in bed crying , trash is everywhere and you can't help but stay still and look at the garbage around you. Your phone goes off and you look at it, it's Jolyne. You read the text she sent "Hey Y/N are you okay?" You can't help but cry even more as you reply "not really..." Your phone goes off again "Whats wrong!???" "Y/N ilu please tell mee." You laugh a lil bit at how worried she is "Talking to you makes me feel better" "can you comeover?" She repiled instantly "omw." You smile at her reply and don't realize enough time has passed for Jolyne to arrive.      Jolyne is knocking on the door and it catches you off guard "Give me a sec!" You open the door and she instantly pounces on you "I missed you!!" You laugh and give her a quick kiss on the lips, she really does have soft lips.. You thought. "Let's go clean your room Y/N! I know you have a habit of not doing it." You look away embarrased "You know me well... I love you.." She blushes really hard and looks away "y-yea.. I love you too..." You love how flustered she gets at just three words. "Let's go clean!" You lead her to your room and stop before opening the door "it's.... Really messy Jolyne...Are you sure?" She walks past you to open the door and starts picking up trash in silence. You stand in the door way nervously "j-jolyne, are you mad at me?" Jolyne gets up from a squatting position and sighs "Y/N. I love you. I will do anything for you. I will never be mad at you for needing help." You start crying while you stand in the door way. You try to help but jolyne just makes you go back, saying something like "you need to relax." As you watch her clean you can't help but wonder what your wedding will be like or if you would ever have kids. She hauls a big bag of trash out of the room to throw away "I'm taking out your trash, go sit on your bed and wait! I have a surprise for you!!" You walk over to your bed and sit down, Jolyne comes back pretty quick and you can't help but admire her muscles. She enters the room with a big box "Let's paint our nails!" She brings the box over to you and she opens it, letting you look at the colors. There were so many colors to choose from but eventually you picked green, your favorite color. Jolyne sat down in a chair across from you and started painting your nails. The feeling of her holding your hand while she paints them is making you squirm, blush, and you can't help but feel warm in the face while she does it. Jolyne laughs still painting your nails "wow Y/N! if I had known paiting your nails would make you move like this I would have done it sooner!" You can't help but get embarrassed at her statement. You really do love your girlfriend.