Chapter X

So wear your strongest posture now,
And see your hardest times
As more than just
The times you fell
But a range of mountains
You learned to climb.

-Morgan Harper Nichols

Bailee Poppy was sitting with her hands in her lap debating wether or not to do something

Bailee Poppy was sitting with her hands in her lap debating wether or not to do something. That thing?

Prank bill with Fred and George.

On one hand it did sound incredibly funny to wake bill up with ice cold water on the other hand she didn't want to get yelled at by Mrs. Weasley.

So for once in her life she was going to risk it. Holy crap I'm pranking. Bailee shook her head and walked up the stairs carefully as she was holding a huge bucket of water that was ice cold. It was six a.m. at Number 12 Grimmauld Place. Literally not one soul was awake besides Fred, George, And Bailee.

Bailee crept into the room with Fred and George holding the door open. She tip toed carefully over to the right side of the bed where two full buckets of water were sitting. Fred and George each picked one up and Bailee's was in her hands. Bailee shared a look with them. I can't believe I am about to do this. Was Bailee's last thought before she tipped the bucket upside down onto the once peacefully sleeping Bill.

Bill jolted awake making Bailee run out of the room Fred and George right on her toes.

"Fred, George!" Bill Exclaimed loudly

Bill picked up his wand from the side table and dried himself off while sluggishly fast waking out of the room to yell at his younger brothers.

But bill was met with Bailee's laughter, well snorts.

Bill smiled to himself. Did I just get pranked by Bailee Poppy?

***

Remus Lupin was sitting in the kitchen of Number 12 Grimmauld Place sipping his tea.

When he was interrupted by a very obnoxious tumbling into the room. That tumbling had a name, Nymphadora Tonks.

"Sorry, Remus." She said as she interrupted his tea sipping.

"It's quite alright, are you okay?" He asked as she did just fall into the room.

"Yeah, I just got done spying on bill and Bailee" tonks said without thinking. She then looked up with wide eyes and was met with Remus's raised eyebrow.

"Wait, you were spying on them?" Remus Asked while trying and failing to hold in a chuckle.

"Well someone has to, And it isn't gonna be mad-eye" tonks said with a sarcastic tone, sitting down.

Remus smiled a bit at the young witch's antics.

"I mean you've seen them right, I think even Ron is catching on" Tonks said while sighing and pouring herself a hot cup of tea.

"I think everyone is catching on, but them" Tonks said while putting her finger in the air.

"Yes, well I think they are both currently in denial about their feelings and what to do about them" Remus said wisely.

"I'm getting impatient!" Tonks pouted.

"And I'm not even one of the people in the relationship!" Tonks Exclaimed. Remus chuckled a bit and was failing very badly to hide it.

"I just don't understand how people can be in denial about their feelings. I mean if you feel something, just say it!" Tonks Exclaimed, while sneaking a look at Remus.

"Yes well... you know you are actually right. It makes no sense" Remus sighed while looking at the witch just a tad too long.

"I just don't get it" tonks said

"Me neither" Remus added

***

Sirius Black was standing outside of the current bedroom door of Bill Weasley, debating wether or not to go in and smack some sense of him about relationships and woman or just go down to the kitchen and finish his tea.

He decided against going back downstairs and finishing his tea. And opened the door, without knocking.

"Oooo billy boy" Sirius Sung out

"Sirius?" Bill Said looking up from his book that he was reading.

"Um yes" Sirius replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world and sat down on the end of bill's bed.

"Alright you need to tell Bailee how you feel, and hurry up this conversation i need to finish my tea."

At those words bill turned the shade of his hair and was stuttering out responses.

"I .. don't.... know what.... you.. are talking..... about" Bill managed to get out.

"Of course you do! I know it. You know it. Your mother knows it. Harry knows it. Heck even the queen of England probably knows it!" Sirius Said while throwing his hands in the air.

"Look the only one who doesn't know is Bailee so be the man that I know you are and go do it! And if you are scared. Grow some balls and go do it" Sirius Said while looking at him in the eye seriously.

"Ok even if I did.. do what you said Bailee doesn't even feel-" Bill started trying to explain was was interrupted by Sirius's groan

Sirius fell backwards in the bed as he was groaning In frustration.

"You are both daft! My Merlin..." Sirius muttered

"Look Bailee DOES feel the same way and if you can't see it you are as blind as Remus and Tonks
Are and that is hard to beat!" Sirius Said getting up and walking to the door.

"Thanks for the advice. How do you know so much?" Bill asked genuinely curious.

And he said three words

"I'm Sirius Frikin Black"

Then he strutted down the stairs to go get his tea.

***

Bailee Saw Sirius come into the kitchen with a satisfied smirk to retrieve his tea.

But she just shook it off as this was something normal for him to do.

Bailee would be returning to hogwarts in only a couple days for her final year. Safe to say she was excited, but she also did not want to leave.

Yes she would miss Sirius's sassy remarks, but that's not what, whom, she would miss. Bailee hated to admit it but she would miss Bill as more than a friend should. And that's why she vowed herself to never admit this and keep quiet the rest of her life.

She thought about what would happen if she wasn't going back to hogwarts she only could wonder.

So she poured herself a cup of tea and thought about it.

——————————————————————————

Hey Guys!
So I started yet again a new book!
Yay me!
It's called
"Hey there Delilah || James Potter"
And yes it is inspired by the song so.. yea
The first part is is out now so you should go read it!
Go vote and comment, tell me what you think I would love to hear from you!
Thank You!

————————————————————————

Published 03/14/19