TEASER

When a person reaches the age of Seventeen, he or she is given a choice which completely changes their life. They are asked to choose one school, out of the Five Great Schools which govern this world.

They are Wudang, who are the protectors of balance in everything. Scholars, who use their hands for art, and their feats for battle. Emie, an all female school who are widely popular for their mystic arts. Tangmen, a school famed for its poisons and hidden weapons. And Royal Guards, the protectors of the Royal Family. The choice is either to choose one of them or not choose at all, and live a life peacefully under the protection of one of these schools. Those who choose to be in a school do everything to become the most powerful among all the living and not just in that school. Though it is impossible to Master even one school; let alone the world.

But there are some people who are skilled and gifted enough to learn all the school' skills within one lifespan. Through the powers acquired, they can even put a stop to aging and thus, can escape from the clutches of time itself. There are only six Individuals who were able to achieve this honour over the past two Millennia. These Warriors are known widely as The Great Sages. These legends are one out of a Billion people, who are born with immense talent, to achieve this feat.

That's why Ashima is different from the rest.

••••••

The chapters will come out soon so please be patient and supportive :)

LIKE.  COMMENT.  SHARE.