𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞. [𝐟.𝐡.]

*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝟻𝟾-𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝟷𝟹-𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚙𝚜𝚎.*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**

--as if they still never knew who the cause of the apocalypse is--

it was a normal day for y/n. things are still as normal as it should be. she did the same things all over again, just like what happened the day before. but for five, things weren't as normal. with him knowing the world ends in two days and he still hasn't done anything to save it. as five travels the city with delores by his side, his eyes landed on someone. he knew by heart that delores was the "love of his life" but he was mesmerized by the beauty of the young lady who walked passed him. not long after, he came to a realization that he should put saving the world on top of everything that might distract him. he then got out of the van and jumped form one place to another in order to get his mind away from everything that has happened. 

yet as he arrived on one street, he got bumped. the boy got confused because this has never happened before and he knew that this shouldn't be happening. "i'm sorry", the girl mumbled, "i didn't mean to-", she stopped at the sight of an almost perfect 13-year-old boy standing right in front of her. five smirked at the sweet, daring voice he has heard." it's fine, i-i wasn't looking around", he said without even looking at the girl. as he looked, he got shocked for he did not expect that it was the girl whom he was admiring a while ago. he thought that her simple beauty was very astonishing to look at, especially when you are near her. "i-um...i should go..", the girl just simply said which left five hanging. he just nodded and tried to forget what just happened.  he came back to the van to observe the city to see possible cause of the apocalypse. 

after hours of observing, five took a break at griddy's donuts to grab a cup of black coffee. as he was waiting for his turn to order, his head whipped in the direction of a girl laughing as she ordered. she was the same girl he just saw earlier. he wondered why has he seen the girl for 3 consecutive times in the day, he thought that was probably fate and that maybe she has something to do with the apocalypse. as he got his cup of coffee, he went closer to the girl and asked if the seat in front of her was taken. she replied by shaking her head. five nodded and sat on the seat in front of her. " do you think there's a reason why do we cross each others' paths always?", he asked after drinking some of his coffee. the girl shrugged. "hey um, do you know anything about the apocalypse?", the confused girl shook her head. five studied her and figured that he should've introduced himself first before asking anything else. "i'm sorry, I was acting so stupid, i'm five, five hargreeves". she nodded and said, " i'm y/n, sorry for not responding well, I usually don't talk to people that i don't know and plus, you don't seem too friendly". "excuse me miss, you're the one who's not talking while i am trying to be a friend of yours here," he insisted. y/n chuckled at five's annoyance, "i was just kidding child", she replied. " if you do that one more time, i'll shut your mouth, literally", shocked at five's reply, y/n's smile that was plastered on her face earlier was gone and she remained silent. five laughed at her reaction which made her frown. "you aren't very good at jokes tho," she said, looking away. "oh please," five said back. " you're one of those kids from the umbrella academy right?", she asked. 

five wondered how did the girl know him when she wasn't even born on the time when they were kids and they were very known in the country. " yeah, how'd you know that? you're only thirteen right?" five asked the girl. " ah, yes, i actually have a brother who's obsessed with you guys. he has every single product with umbrella academy on it. he still have all of those now yet they are just all in the attic, you could come with me if you'd like to see." five thought it was suspicious for an adult to still have those." sure, i'll um, tag along", he replied. "oh shoot, i forgot, i still have something to do, maybe later?", y/n asked. "oh, yeah, sure y/n", he said." how about we meet here later by 5 and here's the house number, in case you need anything..." she told him while handing him a tissue with y/n's full name and her house number "...see you later, five hargreeves". five smiled and replied"i'll see you then ,y/n jenkins".

=========================

what are your thoughts so far?

follow me at twitter @maddiehrgrvs