Dont Drink Kids

"YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING FUNNY!?"
Came the screams of Quinn Allman as he speeds down the stairs. Missing a few steps dangerously, chasing his scrawny front man who's just giggling and howling with that manic grin on his face.
Quinn was going to kill him.
Actually fucking rip his head from his throat so he could never sing with his pretty voice again. Or breath.
The fucker.

Bert slams into the hallway wall because he's wearing socks and he couldn't stop in enough time so he slips across the smooth wooden floor. That doesn't stop him though, even though he hurt his shoulder. He doesn't stop. Instead he rushes into the living and runs across the sofa and races to the patio doors.

"I'm gonna FUCKING KILL YOU!" Quinn screams as he also skids and slams into the hallway wall, much harder than Bert had. Like Bert, he doesn't stop. He follows the scrawny hobbit into the living room, seeing red.

"You!" He growls, spotting Bert trying to open the patio doors desperately. He's putting all his weight into it and trying to pull the sliding doors back. Quinn breaths a cruel laugh. Idiot, you have to lift the handle before you pull...
Bert squeals And screeches a manic laugh when he turns to his head to catch a glimpse of Quinn's furious face. 

Quinn suddenly attempts to dive at Bert and just as he thinks he's got the little fucker he manages to figure out the patio door at the last second and slips outside into the back garden which mean Quinn tumbled head first into the glass. "Ow!" Quinn cries and brings a hand to his head. "Fuck!" He winces as he gets himself up from the floor.
Bert's pulling faces and rubbing his crotch on the glass window and going, "nahhhhnaahnahhhh..NAAHHHNAHHHHNAHHHHHHHH!" And just as Bert places his face on the glass to pull another face to Try and wind Quinn up further, Quinn pushes the glass so Bert gets hurt.
Quinn watches as he cries out in pain and grabs his nose with a massive smug grin on his face.
"Come on!" Bert taunts him. "Bring it on!"
Quinn thinks about following Bert outside and continuing the angry chase but he was pretty sure Bert's plan was to run around the garden until he had enough time to get back inside the house through the patio doors and lock Quinn out. So Quinn decided not chase the stupid idiot and locked the patio doors. Leaving Bert stuck outside.

He knows immediately that he was correct because Bert's grin vanished and attempts to open the door.
"You fucking dick!" He says behind the glass. His voice muffled and quieter because of it.
"You can stay outside and think about what you've done!" Quinn snarls and pulls the blinds so he can no longer see Bert clearly.
He catches Bert flipping him off though but in Quinn's eyes he'd already won and there was no need to retaliate.

Quinn couldn't stop himself from having a smug expression and he went to Bert's room and took a few of his favourite beers from his stash and ate his favourite cereal in front of the tv. Making sure to sit right in front of the window where Bert would see him.
For ten minutes, Bert would bang and shout on the window while Quinn sat inside enjoying himself and giving Bert the cold shoulder.
After fifth teen minutes Bert went quiet.
Quinn spotted him walking round the side of the house and then back again. He obviously must've thought he could climb over the back gate. The stupid fucker must've tried because he looked as so he'd hurt himself.
And when it came to half an hour of Bert being stuck outside Bert looked like he was going to start crying soon.
"Quinnnnnnnnn!" He wails at the window, tapping on it gently. "Quinnyyy baby I'm sorry!" And he's pulling his best puppy face. "Can you let me in?" He whines, "I really really need a smoke"
Quinn snorts.
And just to be a dick he pulls out his pack and lights a cigarette and watches Bert press his face into the glass looking distraught.
And while He has Bert's full attention he brought one of Bert's favourite beers to his lips and took a large gulp.

Bert's upset expression changed to an annoyed one and he started banging on the glass window shouting abuse at Quinn.
"YOURE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" He wails pathetically. And that's when Jepha walked in.

The front door slammed shut giving Quinn the fright of his life but he immediately relaxed when jepha went, "Hey I'm back!"
He walks into the living and spots Quinn. "Why's the tv so load?" He frowns as he puts his bag down. And Quinn just points to the window where Bert's muffled shouting for Jepha was being drowned out by the television.
"To drown him out" Quinn says plainly.
Jepha asses the situation with a hand on his hip. "Errr why is he outside?" He asks.
"He broke my console"
"How?" Jeph frowns even more. He'd just finished work. The last thing he wanted to do was deal with a disputed between these two.
"He kicked it!" Quinn cries.
Jepha sighs, "for fuck sakes" he groans. "Fucking hell" he goes over to the patio doors and unlocks it and slides it open and watches at Bert storms him and charges at Quinn.
"Fucker!" He growls and starts to throw punches at Quinn. "You drank my beer!"
"You broke my Console!" Quinn cries and retaliates, throwing punches himself.
"Give me a cigarette!" Bert demands and yanks Quinn off the sofa.
"You've got-" Quinn falls to the floor and bangs his head, "you've got your...OWN!" He manages to get the upper hand on Bert and slams his face into the carpet.
"Stupid twat!" He growls.
Bert snarls and manages to slide his face from Quinn's grasps and sits up, quick as a flash and knees Quinn in the balls.
"OWWWWW!" Quinn screams and he falls onto his side and circles up in a ball. His eyes are squeezed tight and he's rocking slightly.
"Bert that wasn't necessary" jepha shakes his head.
Bert spits on Quinn's blonde mop and chuckles menacingly. He grabs his Beer that Quinn took and downs it. But while he was looking away Quinn manages to swing his fist up and it collided with Bert's crotch.
Bert joins Quinn on the floor clutching his crotch and making strangled pain sounds and jepha just stands there watching them rock back on force, holding there junk and trying they're best not to cry with an unimpressed look on his face.
"....I'm gonna order pizza" He says simply and walks out the living room leaving them on the floor.