Oneshot +21

I looked out my window finding my absolute dream outside, finally my mother decided to fill the pool with maple sirope, I went down the stairs getting my plastic swimming hat so I wouldn't stick my hair together, I jumped instantly in to the pool, feeling the hot stiff liquid touch every inch of my body.

-Thanks Mom!! Ur the best!! - I lleled tasting the delicious flavor it had, filling all my scences with the amazing aroma and taste.

-Y/n!! WAKE THE HELL UP!! - I felt two hands moving me in the most rough way they could.

I opened my eyes lazyly and looked at the teacher.

-Damn!! I was only dreaming!?? - I said angirly.

-Yes! And in my damn class!! Stop sleeping in my damn classes y/n!!

-You know that it's not the first time, and it won't be the last!! - I answered yawning.

I then saw her smile and head her self to her desk to get a pink tiny paper and write down my soon to fullfil detention.

-If ur so tired you'll have detention after classes so you can sleep more.  - she smiled evily but then that became in to a frown once she heard my sentence.

-I already told you, it's not my first, and it won't be my last! - I snatched the ugly pink paper out of her ugly rinkly and way too thin hands and gave her the same smile she gave me.

I walked back to my place feeling looks all over me, but there was this feeling the rest of the class that one especifica person was looking at me. But I didn't bother to find those staring eyes.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO DETENTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY *Jimin's big fat but*

I looked inside the classroom and it was empty, totally empty.

-Why are there no damn teachers in detention when I'm here?? - I went to the back of the classroom an I laid my head on my arms, resting my body on the table. - I still have to fulfill duty only incace a teacher comes. DAMN!

While I was hearing the clok tiking and the wind blowing outside the closed windows I felt my self slowly fading away in my thoughts and slightly beginning to fall asleep. Right when I felt someone looking at me, again. But this time, way closer than before.

I looked around me when I then noticed the person was right next to me.

I jumped ia little on my seet being startled at the proximitie of the biggest badboy in the damn school.

Obviously he was here, he allwais was, but he never came so near me.

-Hey beautiful! - he said in a sexy voice, at the same time I felt his hand in my inner thigh, I didn't wanna look, neither I wanted him to stop. Why am I so godamn perverted...

-Hey Yoongi! - I answered him like nothing was happening. His hand didn't stop, it just went further up, till he got to my thankfully pant dressed vagina.

-Those were some wise words you said in class! - he said, I supposed it was sarcastic.

-Thanks? - His hand started to massage the place it was touching and I gasped in surprise.

-I couldn't stop and think, Damn... That's a sexy Bae right there the moment you got up to get the paper. Damn these pants look good on you! - he said in a low voice next to my ear. I noticed there where more people in the room. - But... I think you would look way better with them... Off and with me... ON! - he said that in a different tone that made me shrug, his hand movements turning me slightly on, when I felt a cold touch in my skin, slightly touching me, and then going to my breast, he pulled down a little my bra an started to play with my... Not very big boobs.