leaving the Pacific

Columbus, Tallahassee,lil rock, and Wichita were leaving pacific playland when they get a flat tire next to house in the city.Columbus  Said,"we need to get to a shelter for the night."

Tallahassee said,"No shit."

They went inside lil rock was a sleep so her sister Wichita  had to carry her. Tallahassee and Columbus both went in first, Tallahassee whistled, then two zombies come out charging at Tallahassee one of them looked like he was a mechanic, the other looked like a business man. Tallahassee used his one hand shotgun, and Columbus used his two barrel. The sound of the shots woke lil rock so witchita put her down then closed the door and locked it. Lil rock and Tallahassee searched down stairs while Columbus and Wichita searched up stairs. What they saw upstairs was two rooms and a bath room, Columbus went into the big room with Wichita.

Wichita said,"we have to get a tire or were  going to die I knew we shouldn't have gone through the city!"

Columbus said,"were going to be fine look at me baby."

Columbus grabbes Jersey' s chin with his thumb and pointer finger.

Columbus, " Everything is going to be fine lil rock going to be fine youre going to be fine ok."

Wichita, " ok."

Tallahassee calls Columbus and and Jersey from down stairs," hey lovebirds its clear down here."

Columbus," ok we need to barricade the door ."

They all barricaded the door, and lil rock got rhe small room and Jersey got the big room the boys slept downstairs on the floor.