Secrects

Adam's Pov

"Get out now. Never let me see you here ever again. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!!!" was the last thing I ever heard from them. As tears welled up in my eyes I grabbed a backpack and grabbed clothes and money to put in. I grabbed my favorite knives as well as my statuette. I grabbed my tanto and my backpack with my supplies and bolted out of the door running to who knows where. I have no place to stay since the whole town hates me for something I didn't do. I ran and ran and kept running till I couldn't anymore. I looked behind me and smirked. "Good riddance. This town has been nothing but hell for me," I said as I walked along the road.

Time skip 2 months

I had just arrived in Tokyo. As I passed down the suburban area I noticed that it was raining pretty hard. As I ran down the streets I saw a monastery. I decided to go to in to get out of the rain. When I walked in I was soaking wet saw the priest talking to some of the monks and a boy with black hair. One of the monks then noticed me and said, "Umm Sir can we help you?"

"Sorry. Do you have a place to dry off? I just arrived here and it was down pouring." I said while shivering.

"No sorry we-" The priest was cut off by a loud crash

I turned around to the crash and yelled, "WTF!"

I ran towards the truck that crashed into the monastery. They all yelled me to stay back but I didn't listen to their protests. I saw the door open and saw a boy the same age as I was out.

When he looked at me there was an evil glint in his eye. He then swiped his claw-like fingers across my left eye.

I stood there still in shock. He then punched me causing me to fly back into the wall with force to cause a creator to form breaking a few ribs in the process.

I clutched my left eye trying to balance myself. I saw zombie looking dogs and the boy with horns screaming something about exorcists. I wiped the blood away from my eye and set my backpack and jacket down. I grabbed my Tantō and unsheathed it. I ran towards him and slashed the dogs in my path. When I approached the white-haired kid he snarled in a dark voice, "Well, well come back for more?"

I stood there silent amidst all the noise. He came rushing at me with intense speed. He prepared to claw at me again but I blocked the attack only to be knocked back to another wall. I'm not sure what I felt next but blood lust and warmth.

The next thing I knew I was covered in Amber red flames that didn't burn me. I looked at my hand in wonder.

'what the heck is going on? The fire isn't burning me,' I thought.

I heard a deep dark chuckle, "It looks as if it's my lucky day. I found the prince and my nephew as well."

"Who are you. and what are you talking about? Heck im adopted and I never knew who my biological parents are. I have been called a demon before, but what are you talking about,"I asked confused. He appeared in front of me and said, "I am your uncle Astaroth. It is finally good to meet you, my nephew."

I looked up in his eyes and saw no deception of a lie. Just then a pitchfork came flying through the hair pinning Astaroth to the ground.

"What is this young prince," He exclaimed with shock in his tone.

"I said we're not done talking here old man," the black haired boy said.

I felt darkness taking me and I passed out with a loud thud.

When I woke up I saw a white light. I sat up fast and felt my ribs ache.

"Whoa there go slow alright," Said someone.