We are moving

Alyson

I woke up that actual day to find my dad in my room with bags and luggage on the floor

Dad what's going on

I asked with confusion in my tone

Ally baby we are moving, the records are broken and their is no repair to the damage done already. My dad said with sadness

I knew perfectly what my dad meant so I did not argue. I got up and went into the bathroom to do the usuals while my dad packed my bags downstairs and into the truck I know cuz we moving.

My bad, am Alyson like aallysonn.. Yeah u got it, am 17 and will be 18 in the next nine months and am not exited about it not that I don't celebrate birthday I do but this one is gonna be different.

You know new people, few friends or probably no friends. Am the school wild cat here at  Spring High, you confused I guess.

I am a fighter at a the most secretive night fight club in this town Spring city. So I don't get bullied at school I get detentions, i break jaws and nose and have gotten suspended most times.

So my dad being a lawyer gets me safe from parents law charges but I don't care so we have to move from here to another state and he his bringing up another law suit while Uncle Thomas his friend and co worker will head this branch. We are rich I know so I  don't want talk about it.

So that me a wild cat.

I finished my business and head down stairs to see my breakfast on the table which I ate in a rush. My dad's already calling to me.

So baby we moving from here Durham to Chester still here in great Britain. My dad was still talking and parking.

Ok dad I hope there are no bullies I can't stand in the town we going to and especially the school I will attend. I said going towards the front sit of the car to sit.

No darling, and no fight club too, I made sure of that. My dad basically rolled his eyes while replying me.

I do have my very plan even without fight clubs, am still gonna be me.

My dad got into the car and we start our journey.

And why drive instead of using our jet, guess this is a secretive exit I love secrets. I thought smiling to myself.

The very first chapter of The Bad boy get fucked. Hope you guys enjoyed it and am sorry its short.

Pls do vote and comment, pls comment I love to know readers and writers thought on my books. This is basically the second book am writing.

Night with my arrogant Boss was my first book thou am taking turns writing them.

@elimatida

Xoxo.......