Insight Prologue

The trailer above swipe to watch
All thanks to Lisa_JM28 go check out her YouTube account and subscribe and like ♥️
Amazing trailer love it

Special thanks to tvdfanatic924 who has very kindly edited this chapter, for you to be able to read without any mistake and to enjoy this.  I will give the credit of editing this chapter to her she has done an incredible job.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ON AMAZON KINDLE - The Mafia's Slut:To Love You Must Lose Them First

Link will be found in the last chapter!

Description
Xirena is not your average girl who is in love with a football player or a jock. And she is not your sweet innocent angel, who sticks her nose into a book and hides from reality.

Xirena is the daughter of Dane Moore, the Right Hand of the largest and most powerful English Mafia in the United Kingdom. Where the parliament and the Queen are ruled by threats from all sides.

She is head over heels and blindly in love with the Mafia Leaders Son, Xavier Knight, who does not see her more than a worthless 'slut' who opens her legs for power and wealth. Xirena is hell-bent on changing his stubborn opinions about her.

But what will happen when someone opposite to her, sweet and innocent, arrives in 'London High' and attracts Xavier's attention.

Prologue-Insight

Xirena fell in love with Xavier when she was younger, it came from hearing her parents joking about her and Xavier getting married. It made her see Xavier as her soulmate.
Once she reached the age where she started to grow as a woman, she blossomed into a siren. Alluring and beautiful, perfectly matching her name Xirena (Enchanter). This is when the cocky bad boy Xavier finally notices her.
Not as someone to love and spend the rest of his life with, but as someone, he would prefer to lust and ravish to then throw away like a dirty used tissue.

Xirena saw herself as 'Queen Bee', someone who prefers movies over books, kisses over nerds and dicks over pussies.
She was the tail Xavier never had and she was his go-to 'Slut' when he was desperate. Xirena was not oblivious to his rejection but was strong enough to fight for what she thinks is hers.

But how will she when there is someone he would much rather?
Is this a case of "You don't realise what you have until you lose it" or is it "You believe he was for you when in reality he wasn't?"