| loyal blood |

" a F A M I L Y doesn't

have to be P E R F E C T ,

_________

WILLA HOLLAND as CLARA SALVATORE

_______

IMPRISONED in a dark, dusty old tomb for over a century with plenty of other immortal leeches, newbie vampire and estranged middle sister Clara Salvatore awakens from her death like slumber and finds herself in a whole new world filled with love triangles and masculinity trials. Having to adjust to her life with her overjoyed brothers, Clara has never been happier.

But then she finds all of her odds are turning, and not for the better. First her friends from the tomb turn on her and try to kill her, then one of the oldest vampires on earth takes a liking to her. Soon, it becomes clear that her life is about to get interesting, and she's in it for the long haul.

What dangers will she face? What hearts will she break? And what will she do when her morals are challenged for the man she has found her heart yearning for? Blood will spill and family bonds are tested as Clara Salvatore navigates this new world and finds hope in her new family- not just her brothers.

_______

a F A M I L Y just needs

to be U N I T E D. "

______

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. ALL RIGHTS GO TO KEVIN WILLIAMSON, JULIE PLEC, AND L. J. SMITH. I ONLY TAKE CREDIT FOR MY CHARACTERS AND THEIR INDIVIDUAL STORYLINES CHARACTER ARCS. ALL RIGHTS FOR THE CHARACTER OF CLARA SALVATORE AND OTHERS WILL BE AND ARE 100% RESERVED.

__________