Soomin's P.O.V

Hi everyone! My name is Ryu Soomin. I attend Soyeon High School and I'm a 12th grader. I'm from 12A. It was the top class from 12th grade, but you could say I was nearly at the bottom of the class.

I had a crush on a guy from 12B. It's already 2 months since I liked him. His name is Lee Haechan. He's known as one of the top students. He was supposed to be at 12A, but he was moved to 12B in order to help the other students to improve.

"Annyeong~" I heard Haechan half-whispered. He laid his head on my table and it was quite close to my face.

"Too close.." I muttered. I sat down properly and cleaned up my table for the next lesson.

"Good nap?" Eunnie asked as she was sitting on the table. Renjun was sitting on the table infront of Vina and Mark was standing next to Haechan.

"Wanna go for lunch?" Vina asked.

"Sure, sure. I'm starving already. Let's go!" Mark said as we all stood up and walked outside the classroom.

"Renjun. Coming?" I asked as he just nodded and followed us outside.

"Yah! Isn't he handsome?" Eunnie asked as she showed us a random pict of a guy and scrolled through his Instagram.

"You already have a boyfriend, yet you still search for handsome guys.." I said as I shook my head in disbelief.

"I know right." Vina chuckled.

"Ahjumma, I'll take yogurt," I said as I paid for it.

(TIME SKIP --> After school)

"Soomin, you're not coming?" Haechan asked as we 3 stopped in front of the school entrance.

"Me and Haechan are going to the library to study," Vina said.

"Meh, I still have something to do after this," I said.

"You sure not coming?" They asked.

"maybe next time.."

"Awh ok.. we'll go first!" Vina said as they took the other way.

When I look at them, I kinda felt jealous. Vina was always be the one who's close to Haechan. I wish it was the other way... *sigh*
End of Soomin's P.O.V

Vina's P.O.V
After the study we had, we walk towards a nearby cafe to refresh our mind.

"How's your brain? Good?" Haechan asked.

"It feels really good." I said as I slurped on my drink.

"But I'm still confused with the calculation.." I pouted.

"Aish.. We're here to refresh our minds. I'll teach you tomorrow." He said as he pinched my cheeks.

Eunnie : Yah! eoddiya?
Vina : At the cafe, hbu?
Eunnie : I'm at the internet cafe. Playing PUBG like always...
Eunnie : Btw, are you with Haechan rn?
Vina : Eo. Wae?
Eunnie : No reason.
Vina : How about you? Who are you with?
Eunnie : Soomin and Mark. We're playing together, but sadly Mark got the chicken dinnerㅠㅠ
Vina : Hahaha. Work hard soon-to-be professional gamer! Hwaiting!
Eunnie : Nee!!

I closed my phone and put it on the table.

"Who are you texting?" Haechan asked.

"Eunnie. She's with Soomin and Mark, playing PUBG at the internet cafe."

"Oh... Soomin plays PUBG?!"

"Eo. You didn't know?"

"No."

"Ckckckck.. She's the one who actually got me into PUBG."

"Yah, wanna play?"

"Sure, but I'm not that good tho.." I muttetred.

"Gwaenchan, I ain't that good either." He said as we laughed a little.

"Let's drop Pai Nan." He said as I nodded. After finding loots, we decided to go to Bootcamp.

"I see a person on the top of the roof." I said.

"Ok." He tried to snipe the guy but missed. And great.. That person was firing back at us.

"Shoot! Vina! Revive me pleasee." He begged.

"Ok, lets stay behind the doors." I said as I revive him.

I tried to snipe the guy and NOW HE'S DEAD! 1 shot, 1 kill😎.

"Ready to go inside bootcamp?" I asked.

"Surely ready!"

We start firing everyone who's near us as we enter one of the buildings there.

After 20 minutes of playing...

"Oh shoot. I died." Haechan said.

"WHAT?! HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE?!" I got panicked.

"Don't worry, I'm spectating. Also, 8 alive."

After killing 4 people, I got backstabbed by another person. Oof..

"#3 not bad..." I said as I put down my phone and slurped my drink.

"Hey, it's kinda late. I'll walk you home." Haechan said.

"No need. Your home is the other way."

"I can go home after walking you home," he keeps on insisting

"No need. I also need to buy something for my grandma."

"Okay.. See you tomorrow!" We bid goodbyes as we walked outside the store.

On the way, I stop at a grocery store to buy some drinks and food. Me and my grandma are having a movie night, just the 2 of us >.<

"That would be $××." The cashier guy asked as I paid for the things.
-----------  -----------  -----------
*ding dong*

"Oh, Vina! You're home! Where have you been?" My grandma asked as I hugged her.

"I studied with Haechan earlier. Here." I said as I handed her the plastic bag.
End of Vina's P.O.V

So, that's for chapter 1. Hope you like it >.<

featuring : LeeEunnie and ineedsumilk_