A Letter to Luke- #perfectdate

Dear Luke,

A perfect date with you, I don't believe I've pondered on it, instead my time has been consumed fantasising about your dreamy looks and enticing voice. If we weren't on such distant levels, I would have already succumbed to my deranged desire to tell you - I like you, I've liked you since the first day I saw you walking the halls alongside your best friend
with your self-assured confidence and nonchalant demeanour. But, of course you had to be blessed with both your unfathomable beauty and immeasurable intelligence, moving you further away from me and my ever hopeful hand.

Anyway, placing all the melancholy parts to one side, I'll fulfill my original purpose of writing this futile letter: to describe my perfect date with you.

Let's see, first you would show up at my doorway unannounced and unexpectedly with white lilies, immediately putting a gleaming grin on my surprised face. As your charming, cocky, captivating and let's not forget considerate self, you'd crack some jokes that would inevitably end in eruptions of tinkling peals of my dying seal laughter as I laugh at your goofy nature whilst your fond gaze is drawn to my beaming face, just as enchanted by me as I am with you. The whole date should filled with this kind of rich laughter that is so gargantuan that we can't help but slap our knees and struggle to breathe because of it.

We would not and could not leave without my parents' precious consent as they have cherished me their whole lives and my love for them is boundless just as it could be for you in the future. So you would politely address my usually abnormally protective and strict parents and delight them whilst putting them under your spell using your inescapable charm and astuteness. For the destination and activity of our date you could take me anywhere and I'd be absolutely ecstatic so the next part can be left to your imagination but here are a few ideas if you don't happen to be feeling very creative: you and me at the beach, a BTS concert, a cute picnic, a movie marathon not forgetting vital snacks and so much more. Actually, I've changed my mind as long as it involves food and you, I'd be completely content. Whatever it may be, I can't help but imagine that it would be anything short of unforgettable, exciting and exhilarating. I really, purely, truly couldn't care less as long as it's with you.

And finally to end the ethereal evening, how about a kiss to seal the deal?