OS

Ragini was standing in balcony with pale face, red and swelling eyes because of continues crying.. there was a storm outside, but nothing compare to the storm happening inside her own.. she was in pain, shattered, heart broken..

Week ago laksh and swasan exposed her in heartless way.. never thinking once how could she see her laksh like that.. but they did, they exposed her infront of all family.. everyone cursed her, bad mouthing about her. Ragini was shock they blamed her just like they never did anything wrong in their whole life.. ragini look at her family just to find atleast one person who actually haves a right to cursed her, who is a real saint, who never did any crime, but she found no one, if she was a evil then they were too, all of them did different crime at different times just like her, for their own selfish motives, then who the hell gave them right to judge her...

She gives one sarcastic look at her family then look down again.. It is right that they are no better then her but still their words hurt her, gives pain, making her more guilty.. she knew that she was wrong, she was evil, but that was not totally her fault, they made her evil..each of them play their roles in making her evil, then why they are blaming her only...

Laksh throw her out of the mm saying she haves no right staying there, shekhar took her back to baadi..very second day she got divorce paper from laksh, which was not unexpected for her. She sign them with heavy heart and the process of their divorce started, but as their marriage didn't had completed 6 months judge asked them to complete six months together. After that only they can proceed their divorce and now she is again back in mm as a laksh wife but this time for going back...

Laksh came inside the room and found her standing in balcony staring in space blankly..her face was pale, she is looking living corpe..laksh felt little bit bad for her, but soon her deeds come in his mind, which made his disgust with her.. he look her in anger for a second then marched inside the washroom to change...

Laksh came out after changing and found her still standing their in same position. There was a strong winds were going outside because of storm, but she was standing their without feeling anything..laksh made a face.." drama queen.." he muttered slowly and went to the bed without caring about her..

Next day laksh wake up and found her nowhere in the room..he went to the washroom, where the bath tub was already filled with hot water. He took a chill bath and came out and found his clothes on the bed.. he wear them without even caring who placed them.. He came down after getting ready and found whole family was present on the dining table for breakfast only ragini was missing..he search for her without anyone noticed and found her in kitchen making breakfast..

He came and sit on his place..all were silent..till now they were not fully forget what happened in their family. They all are still avoiding each other..only swasan were talking as after exposing ragini they decided to give a chance for their marriage, and decided to stay together. Everyone were happy for them but no one think about laksh who is still in love with swara, how could he able to see her with his own brother. Which hurts laksh and he blame this also on ragini hating her more...

Soon servants bring the breakfast and they start eating.. laksh complete his breakfast and get up. When ap stop him, " Laksh atleast clean the food of your plate.." laksh look at his plate which have half toste and half apple and beside the plate half glass of juice.." i am already late mom..." saying he left from there, ap who opened her mouth for saying that 'his brothers and father is also here' but shut her mouth seeing him left from their..she felt hurt.. her both childern are in pain, and she can't able to help any of them.. she wanted to talk to ragini, to reduce her pain but she was scared, she can't see hate for her in laksh eyes..ragini was like her daughter but laksh was her son..we agree or not, but we all know there is a big difference but 'like a child' and 'real child'...