cbapter one

It was a clear December day. Santa walked out of his house. He walked over toward his workshop. He walked over and open up the doors.

             He looked into a room full of elves making toys. There were making making everything from dolls to bikes. He walked over to two elves. There names were Ashley and sarah.

          "How is everything going" said Santa.

            Ashley pulled out a folder and started looking though it. "According to this we are ahead" she said. "That's great" said Santa.

              "Ya as long as our two other elves who always causes trouble isn't causing any" said Sarah.

               Santa looked around. "Speaking of which. Where is Matt and Todd" he said looking around.

                Just then two elves showed up. "Right here santa" said an elf name Todd. "We were working on something really awesome" said Matt .

                     Meanwhile outside a bunny was hopping around. He saw a white sledge coming toward the North pole. That could only mean one thing. He had to warn Santa that they were coming. He turned and hopped toward the workshop.

                   The bunny hopped into the workshop where he then hopped over to santa. "What's going on Easter" said Santa to the bunny.

               "There are here" said the bunny. "Who is here" said Santa. "The Frost's" said the bunny.

              "Oh great" said Ashley. "You know they are only here for one reason" said Sarah.

                "Don't worry I know but I'll get rid of them" said Santa. "Ya the sooner the better" said Sarah.

               A few seconds the door to the door of the workshop opened and a guy and a teenage girl walked in. They were Jack Frost and his daughter Amy.

                "Hey Jack" said Santa. "Hey santa" said Jack as he turned to Amy. "Go ahead and talk to some of the elves while me and Santa talk" he said to Amy. "Ok" said Amy.

                  Amy walked over to Ashley and the other elves. "Hey guys" said Amy.

                  "Don't hey us. You can go Frost. We know why you are here to take Santa's job" said Sarah. "So you can go and leave us alone" said Ashley.

                Amy took a deep breath. She turned to the elves. Then she turned and walked away.

               Ashley and sarah turned to Matt and Todd. "Lets see what you guys made" said Ashley.

                Amy walked over to a bookshop. She started looking though some books. She didn't d realized that Easter was watching her.

             Santa and Jack Frost walked into a room. "Before you start I'm not getting up my Santa job" said santa.

             "Hear me out. Your not getting any younger. How much longer can you keep doing this" said Jack. "All I'm saying is at your age something could go wrong that could ruin christmas for everyone"

         The four elves stood next to a strange object under a sheet. Matt pulled off the sheet to reveal a helicopter. "It's remote control" said Matt .

             He started flying it around. Ashley and sarah looked at each other. "Wow" said Sarah.

             Todd grabbed the remote. "My turn" said the elf.

             They started fighting over the remote. Ashley and sarah watched as the helicopter lost control. It went right at them. They both had to jump to floor to keep from getting hit.

      They got up just in time to see the gifts. The gifts caught on fire. "Oh no" said the elves.

         They all ran around the room trying to find a way to put out the fire.

          Amy saw the fire. She looked around at all the elves running around.

          She turned watched to see if anyone was watching her. She waved her hand releasing her ice powers and send it towards the fire.

         A few seconds later the fire was out. She then quickly ducked out one of the doors thinking no one saw her but Easter had saw everything.