0.1. the man that always smiles

~.y/n p.o.v. ~

the first time you saw him, him he was the most powerful demon in hell why fall for such a devil. It wasn't always like this, you use to be such good friends before hell.  yes you did have a crush on him but still, you knew he would never fall for such a girl/boy like you. no one really liked you when you where alive and now, you were not the kindest to people, and yes you did do drugs but still you had some friends or so you thought, your "best friend" killed you by shooting you in the head, Pathetic right. 

Well that's what you thought at lest, Alastor was with you till death crying as he found out that you got shot funny right, but you lived till 26 years old in that place that you called home you only had Alastor. Now you have ambur and angel dust best buddy's till the end, those bitches were to die for always trying to help you when you needed it and people to talk to. Angel didn't like to show it but he did have a soft side for some people. You enjoyed that, such a bitch with a mob that could bet your ass have a soft spot. Well going back to it you got assigned to have the happy hotel help you with everything to have you go to heaven or some shit. You didn't really care that much, at lest if you did it you would have some friends there with your stupid ass.

You finally started to get comfortable in the happy hotel getting to know everybody and you made a new fucking friend, his names husk and damn that fucking man can make some drinks, he also gambles with you sometimes and mostly has you drunk talking about your old life. But today's was going to change your life once again. "So y/n you want to do some drugs with me later baby" angel said smirking. You laughed and said "yeah sure slut" you answered back waiting for him to insult you back, " oh bae I've been Called that so much it's like a compliment to me" he said. " you giggled and didn't notice that Charlie was talking. You finally started to pay attention after Vaggie long ass story, you watched as Charlie opened the door and let someone in. 

Then the voice hit you "may I speak now" said the voice. It scared you that you knew who that was you wanted to forget about the pain that you felt well you were alive. "Hey bea you ok your looking gray" angel said. You looked over and tried to lightly smile, you looked over to see him talking to Charlie " hello love what's your name..." he stoped and looked at you. You stared into his eyes, he's smile started to lower to a frown. You were scared " I know you love" Alastor said. You looked at him you said with position in your voice " yeah I know you" , you both stared at each other. 

"So um you know each other?" Angel asked. You looked over and scoffed " yeah I know this asshole", " oh y/n you know it's not nice to do that to somebody you haven't seen in years" Alastor said with a full smile again. " oh yeah I know, you snarled.

~Authors note~

Hello this is my first time writing something like this, I hope you like this so far. Tell me what you think of this.