1

you've been seeing this one boy around school, his names billy. He's a football player, you're a cheerleader. Today is the big game, we wait in a hotel room till the game starts. We have 3 hours to do whatever we want. There were no more rooms so me and billy shared a room. You were taking a shower and heard the door to the bathroom open, it was billy.

"Billy I'm in here" you yelled
"Ik , that's why I came in" he said, you could hear the smirk on his voice.
"What do you mea-" you started to say but then a naked billy comes in the shower with you.
"Billy WT-" you almost say then he covers your mouth with his big veiny hands.
"Shhhh babygirl, you're tense. Lemme calm you down." He said in a calm deep voice.
He's always been very attractive to you
but you've never looked at him that way, even though his dark chocolatey skin shined in the light, his dark eyes twinkled and his smile was white as diamonds.
"Hello?!" He snapped
"Oh sorry" I blushed
"What were you thinking about?" He said chuckling.
"Oh nothing" you said trying not to look down at his ...you know
"Oh really" he said sneaking his hand in down my thigh. I don't say anything, I just stare into his dark eyes. His right hand roams all over my body while his left rubs near the inside of my thigh. He started to kiss all over my neck, he then starts to choke me with his right hand as he gives me hickeys. His fingers were somehow inside of me now, I let out a shocked moan.
"What's my name" Billy whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine as his fingers are pumping in and out of me.
"d-daddy" I said as I roll my eyes to the back of my head from the pleasure.
Suddenly he stops , then picks me up and takes me to the bedroom. He slams my down on the bed looking at my hungrily, we are both still wet from the shower but of course I'm wet for something else. I finally look down at his member , it was rock hard and had veins. He spread my legs open forcefully, puts his tip at my entrance then thrust.
"Fuck baby your t-tight" he says thrusting in and out.
"Please s-slow down-AHHHH" I say as he pounds into me. We go on for 30 more minutes then we both reach our highs, I close my legs while breathing heavily
"You thought it was over?" He said then ripped my legs back open and being to eat me out, I felt like my soul was literally being taken from my body as his long tongue flicked in all the right places.
"Fuck billy" I moaned out
"What's my name !" He said angrily and slapped my thigh earning a scream from me.
"Daddyyyyy" I moaned almost crying from the pleasure.
"Good girl" he said then I reached my high
"Your turn daddy" I say smirking he looks at me shocked then props him self up.
I take his big cock and wrap my small hands around it. I lick his pre-cum covered tip lightly while looking at him then taking the whole thing in my mouth earning a low moan from Billy.
"Fuckkkkkkk princess" he grunts. I decide to tease him a little and start doing really slow... that didn't go well. He grabs my hair and just starts face fucking me, his tip touches the back of my throat every time he pushes my head down. Tears come from my eyes, but I still don't gag. Billy slows down and I feel his member twitch in my mouth, he grunts and then a thick sweat liquid blast in my mouth.
"Swallow it" he says clearly out of breath, I obey what he said then backs up wiping my mouth with my hands.
"I'll find something to clean us up" I say
"No need" he says smiling
"What?"
"I came inside you, no need for clean up" he says looking at the ceiling.
"I'm not on birth control Billy!" I say kind of angrily.
"Baby it's okay, I want you"