his/her favourite superhero

Luther: Superman. In his childhood, he took an example of him trying to be a worthy leader. In one of his copies you can find nothing else but Supermen logos. Even on the mood, he would draw these symbols on the letters to his father.

Diego: Batman. Once he put a bed sheet on his shoulders and he'd jump around the room pretending that he's the man bat. That is until his mother came down and turned on a show about this hero.

Allison: Black Widow. She always believed that girls can kick boys butts. Natasha was always one of her greatest arguments.

Klaus: Iron Man. Klaus always thought that he is like young Stark. That gave him a lot of happiness because he knew that no matter how low he'll be, he will be able to get up and fly away from these fecking Ten Rings.

Five: Doctor Strange. Number Five loves mixing up in the space-time continuum, so no wonder when he chose Strange. He loves the Doctor's sense of humour and admires his skills. Secretly, he tries to learn his magic.

Ben: Flash. Ben love(d) speed. He loved fast foods and he loved having fun. The choice is clear. Sometimes he would go onto the treadmill and he'd run as fast as he could, in his head, he would imagine that he was running around the United States in less then a second.

Vanya: Scarlett Witch. It's not as clear at first, but just as Scarlett Vanya possesses a power that is more powerful then some may imagine. She always believed that she couldn't be an outcast and she admired Wanda. Just as her heroine, she can't fully control her powers or her emotions.