Percy x Jason part 1 smut

*Percy Pov

I was sitting in my cabin when I heard a not so quiet  knock at my door. I opened the door only to see one of my best friends Jason. "Why are you here?" I asked. Jason said nothing and walked right over to my bed and  sat down. Then I asked what was wrong he said nothing again.  So I walked to my bed and sat right next to him.

He started to blush. Jason grabbed my face and started to kiss me. Of course I kissed back. Then I felt something growing in my pants. Jason saw that I had a boner.  And I saw that Jason had one too.  We were both blushing. He started to stroke my thighs.

"WAIT"I yelled.
He stopped touching me.
Jason said "I'm sorry if your  uncomfortable"
"No it's not that it's just you didnt say any thing and out of the middle of nowhere you start to make out whith me?"I said in a mad tone of voice.

Jason stands up and starts to walk out of my cabin.

I walk up behind him and start to kiss his neck.
He mouned then quickly put his hands over his mouth. I turned Jason around and I started to kiss those lips. He grabbed my shirt and I grabbed at his.We both took our clothes off while still kissing each other. Then I pulled him tords my bed layed him down and I told him "I need to prepare you."

"Please take it easy on me Percy I'm still a virgin." Said Jason in a shaky tone of voice. I pulled at his boxers whith my teeth.He mouned a little louder this time. I told him wait a minute let me get the lube and my condoms. A few minutes later after I came out of the bathroom with condoms th condoms and the lube. I saw that Jason's dick was hard.

I walked over to my bed sat in front of him. I leaned towards him whispering in his ear are you ready my little slut. He wipered. I told him spread your legs so I can see your ass. He did. I pored lube on one of my fingers and he moaned so loud I had to quickly cover his mouth.

After he got used to one finger I put two more in him which he made a louder moan which didn't surprised me. Then I started to move my fingers and I heard his wipers and moanes. Now I saw precom cone out of him.

I stopped moving my fingers. I  asked is my little slut ready for daddy's cock. He said "YeS......DaDDy!" Panting like a dog.

Sorry guys I make some more next week. Love guys❤ Thx for reading