Chapter XI

And my friend said
"I know you love her,
But it's over mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away,
Let her go
It'll be alright"

-Dean Lewis

Bill Weasley was frustrated

Bill Weasley was frustrated. Not with someone, himself. Bailee was leaving and he didn't know how to handle it. If I just would have told her how I feel- no that's stupid. He couldn't get a clear thought or any thought for that matter.

Bailee was sad, well she was happy that she was going back to hogwarts but she had to leave him. And it didn't take a genius to know that she really didn't want to.

Packing was saddening. Leaving was depressing. And saying goodbye was morbid. She really didn't want to but she was going to be strong and push through all of these confusing emotions.

Saying goodbye to the Weasley family was hard but saying goodbye to a certain Weasley boy was almost impossible.

Bailee sighed once she got to him. All of the Wesley adults had left the platform and apparated away now, it was just Bill.

"I refuse to get all sappy and sad so I'm going to remember the happy things, the things that get me up in the morning. Knowing that I'll see you tomorrow. So Bill Weasley, I will see you tomorrow" Bailee stated with tears in her eyes and failing very badly to hide it.

"Bailee Poppy I will see you tomorrow" Bill Said with just as many, if more tears in his eyes. Bailee stepped away from him and waved. She couldn't bare to hug him as she wouldn't let go. She made her way into the train, a few tears escaping her, but she quickly wiped them away and put on an award winning smile.

Bailee was sitting at her house table waiting for the welcoming feast to be over

Bailee was sitting at her house table waiting for the welcoming feast to be over. It's not that she didn't like it, it's that she just wanted to sleep. Too much had happened today and she just wanted to forget. All she wanted was a some dang sleep.

Professor McGonagall led her and the Head boy to their new dormitory.

"Password?" McGonagall Asked. Bailee looked up from the ground confused.

"I'm sorry what?" Bailee asked sharing a look with her fellow Head.

"The new password. What do you want it to be?" McGonagall Said.

Bailee groaned. All I wanted was some sleep.

"I don't honestly care. Kirkland think of something" Bailee stated while pointing at her fellow Head when she addressed him.

Kirkland looked surprised that Bailee was acting this way, but didn't question it.

"Um.. Auguamenti?" He stated. The professor nodded her head and stated the word.

"I expect you to show the first years to their classes tomorrow. Goodnight." And with that she left their new common room.

Bailee didn't even bother muttering a goodnight. She ran up the stairs and fell onto her new bed.

***

Bill Weasley was feeling so many emotions. Anger, sadness, frustration, loss, and heartbreak. Bill knew why he was feeling this way but he hated the side effects.

He was angry that he let her go without a fight. That he didn't even try to stop her. That he didn't tell her how he truly felt. He was angry that he would eventually never tell her.

He was sad that she left. That now he wouldn't see her for another four months. That he didn't even get to hug her one last time. He was sad that maybe he would lose this feeling.

He was frustrated that he didn't say how he felt. He was so frustrated not at her, at himself, if he just maybe told her, things might be different.

He felt loss that she was gone. She was going to be gone for four months and then he would see her again, only for her to be gone another six. He felt loss that maybe she would never return to him.

But most importantly he felt heartbreak. He was so heartbroken that he couldn't even manage to tell her anything. Not utter a single word, not a goodbye. He felt so empty and alone.

He didn't know what she was doing to him and he was confused. Yes, he knew that he was in love with her. But since when did being in love mean you would feel so much pain and heartache?

Bill wanted answers that he couldn't receive. He wanted answers to why he was feeling this way and why is head hurt just thinking about it.

***

Molly Weasley and Sirius Black we're sitting at the kitchen table civilly. They both knew what they had to do, they just had different ways of doing it. Sirius was more of a 'just get to the point' type of guy while Molly was more of a 'I'll let them down easy'. Therefore they did not mix.

They both knew that Bill was most definitely not 'ok'. And they needed to fix that. Grudgingly, together. So Sirius decided to go first as he said and I quote

"I am always first, Sirius black is most definitely not second"

So now Sirius was standing outside of bill's door waiting for a proper moment to bang on it. He decided that this moment would be good. So he banged his fist on the door not waiting for bill's approval and strutted his way into the room.

"Alright you know me and you know that i get to the point. And bill you are certainly not 'ok' as you like to say. I, Sirius Black, master of knowing woman more than they know themselves knows best. So I would listen to me if I were you." Sirius stated all in one breath before sitting himself in the left side of bill's bed not waiting for him to say anything Sirius continued on.

"So it is pretty obvious that you and Bailee are in love with each other but you are both too stupid to see it, and that is saying something as Bailee is pretty smart, you on the other hand I'm not so sure-" Sirius said rambling off of topic. Bill glared at him for his last statement but let him continue for some reason.

"- and I know that her leaving to go back to hogwarts sucks. Like capital S U K Z. But guess what Bill. That's life and life does suck and life hurts. Especially when lily Evans thinks it's fun to hex you" Sirius mumbled the last part

"But anyway, Bill life is gonna throw some absolute BS at you, but guess what again! You are gonna have to dodge it and move on with your life. You deal with it and they move on. Or in this case you wait until Bailee has graduated and then you two can live happily ever after or whatever" Sirius Said.

Even with Sirius's sarcastic remarks, Bill Knew he was right. How he hated to admit that. He had to be patient and wait, and it was going to suck badly.

Bill knew what he had to do. He had to wait. And that was going to be the hardest thing he has ever done.

——————————————————————————
Authors Note:
Did you see what I did there with that office reference? lol
Anyway, thank you so much for reading! And don't forget that if you have any specific things you want to happen don't be afraid to comment and tell me!
Voting also really helps and I appreciate it!
Thank You so much!

————————————————————————

Published 03/19/19