Not so sweet town

In the little town of Midland nothing seems bad. Until one cold January day the body of the Mayor's son turned up in the woods. A Boy Scout Troop has found the body that morning. It was Wednesday the first arrests would be made by that Monday. We all heard about it that day at school. Me and my best friend James. Oh and me Henry Davis. We had been best friends since the first grade and have been friends since today our senior year in high school. The school paper the Leopards Den had published the first article on Max, the Mayor's son, and where they had found his body. I sighed and looked up at James "Ya know I really feel bad for his mom." I said. "I know man it must be hard seeing your kid in a casket. " he said. We were interrupted when James girlfriend, Alannah, walked over and sat down. "Hey boys. So I'm guessing you both heard what happened." She said. "Yeah I we did." I groaned. I thought to myself. Why is everybody taking it so hard. He wasn't a good guy. " Did the paper how he died" James questioned. "The paper said it was a gunshot. " I told him. Just then we heard police sirens and then the cars to go with it arrive at the school.
————————————————————————
Hi everyone tell me what you think. Should I do a chapter 2??