Prologue

Radio was terrified, the noises of wheels rolling against tracks and his paws thudding against                                         cold hard metal was echoing throughout his eardrums. 

He couldn't think straight, as his mind was exploding with fear and one motive keeping his tired                                                     paws on the move, escaping the train.

The driver was completely insane, his tongue lolling, and his claws retracting infinitely, 

the black and yellow coyote could feel the tears brimming at his eyes, and he felt his foot kick against the wheel.

 It was gaining on him, he was barely able to run as his legs ached and it was an effort to choke back the sobs. He couldn't exactly roll to the side, these tracks where high up, hold by wooden beams. 

He noticed something that gave him newfounded energy, it was land! A flat mountain, the tracks leaning atop it, the train fell behind slightly, and he felt his paws hit the mountain.

And before he could react, he noticed the length of the mountain was very short, and that that tracks also broke off at the end off it, 

and he didnt have time to stop himself, neither did the driver and they both tumbled off the edge. 

He was falling into what seemed like an abyss, his paws flailing, he began screaming, tearing up again, he thought he was going to die, and he let out all of his bottled up emotion, and then he saw it.

Just before he passed out from hyperventilation and shock, he saw a dark gray shape, with green at the end of it, he barely realized it was someone before he heard a yell from above him, his eyes blurring.

He felt something grasp him by the scruff before he passed out.