📌 WELCOME/RULES 📌

Welcome to 🏆 The Pen Awards 🏆 !

This is my long-time baby awards 💛

I will need help judging occasionally if anybody is willing to help me.

Please make sure you follow all the rules to be accepted into a contest.

Poetry is my favourite of all the genres and I love hosting contests for it.

There will be themes attached to every one and you may enter a poem you've written that fits the theme OR write a new one to enter in.

There will be a few entries accepted (may be extended to longer if we can get more judges willing to help).

You can only submit ONE poem for each theme but if you've previously won with that specific poem you cannot enter it again.

Thank you all for understanding.

You're free to be a judge & participate but not during the same theme - only different ones.

Fairly straightforward.

If there's any questions please do comment below :)

📌 PLEASE ADD the hashtag #thepenawards in your story tags so I can better see your story (plus the tag also helps generate more readers to your book - its a win-win). 📌

TO ENTER YOUR POEM/S:

YOUR ENTIRE BOOK MUST NOT HAVE MORE THAN 50K READS - but the poem itself cannot exceed 20K reads.

We are here to discover poets that are UNKNOWN.

Please read and follow the rules:

1. Please follow this account and your judge for the chosen contest.

(Once we have enough entries, I will update the judges so everyone knows who their judge is).

Must be a permanent follow.

2. Add this book to your library & public reading list to help spread the word.

3. You must add one of my books to a public reading list.

4. Please read two poems of Shadows of Us. Leave some comments to show this!

5. Please tag five or more to spread the word.

6. All poetry is to be in ENGLISH - no other languages are currently being accepted.

Apologies.

7. Password: cookiedough (This will change frequently, so please check back each time).

8. Please don't forget the hashtag: #thepenawards