Prologue

Someday you'll realize that you crave for someone's love.
Someday you'll realize that there's a hole in your heart which you may wanted to fulfill it with something.
Someday you'll realize that the person who's always been ready to hear you out would be the reason why you regret losing her.
Someday you'll know that someone from a far is secretly staring at you; checking if you're okay.

Someday you'll realize that it's time to turn the page up for another chapter and just start thinking the previous one's could only last as a memory.
Someday you'll realize that it's still me.
Someday you'll realize that you only need me. You wanted to care for me. You want to always be at my side in terms of happiness or sadness. And that all what matters in the past would suddenly be our scenery of memories.

And that God already wrote the place, the time, and how are we gonna be meeting each other.
Someday God will give the best time and chances that we have to continue the story where we just had to stop.

Someday we'll realize that we still have to fight for each other.
In a loving memory of yours, You who made no deception of your love and upholding nothing but your sincerity and trust for me would be my best of passage as I slowly close the book where we have started to feel the same way.
Someday it's gonna be YOU and I.
I LOVE YOU.