Episode 1 A Second Chance

A/N

1 I'll be using the english dub names in this fic.

2 I'm ageing up the characters. Molly, Serena, Amy, Raye, Lida, Mina and Melvin are 18. Nephrite, Andrew, Darien, Zoisite, Malachite are 20. Sammy is 13. Queen Beryl is 26. At least physically.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

Nephrite cupped Molly's cheek as she began to cry.

Nephrite- Please don't cry Molly. I. Agg. I'm just happy to have met you. Agg. You gave my life joy even if just for a. Agg. Short time? Nephrite said through the occasional grunt of pain.

Sailor Mercury- There has to be something we can do! He deserves a second chance! Sailor Mercury said sincerely.

Luna- There is! Luna said jumping into the air and materializing a small wand with a crescent moon at the top.

Nephrite couldn't believe his eyes. The ancient artefact glowed as fell into the Sailor Warrior's hand.

Luna- Quickly Sailor Moon say "Moon Healing Activation!" Luna almost yelled.

As Sailor Moon cast the healing spell Nephrite held his breath, bracing himself for the possibility that it wouldn't work. But to his immense relief the thorns magically disappeared and his shoulder healed.

Nephrite had been overcome with so much joy at being alive he eagerly embraced Molly in a bone-crushing hug. Having completely forgotten that the 3 celestial warriors were still present.

Sailor Mars- cough. Sailor Mars said in mock annoyance.

The 2 lovers separated while laughing and crying.

Nephrite and Molly- Sorry. They said as they wiped away their tears.

Then Nephrite realized he had nowhere to stay.

Nephrite- Um I don't mean to ruin the moment but I should probably find a place to spend the night and I don't think it would be appropriate for me to stay at my new girlfriend's house. I mean we're just official now right. Nephrite said with a smile.

Molly- Right. Molly said a laugh.

Sailor Mars- I agree that you have to find a place to spend the night. Sailor Mars as she started thinking.

Sailor Mercury- Sailor Moon did tell us that you found out who she really is. Sailor Mercury. said as she crossed her arms.

Nephrite- I won't tell anyone! Please believe me! Nephrite said desperately hoping to convince her.

Sailor Mars- What do you 2 think? Can we trust him? Sailor Mars asked with a tense expansion.

Sailor Mercury- All my life I've been pretty good at telling when someone is lying to me and nephrite isn't. Sailor Mercury said with a smile.

Nephrite took a deep breath and leaned back against the tree in relief.

Molly- You know Sailor moon's true identity? Molly asked surprisingly.

Nephrite- Oh yah. I saw her transform. Nephrite said with a smile.

Molly- You saw. PERVERT! Molly said as she slapped his cheek and turned beet red.

Sailor Mars- He should have seen that coming. Sailor Mars said with a sigh.

Molly stomped away in a huff. Nephrite just stared dumbfounded as to what just happened. A handprint quite visible on the right side of his face.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

Raye- Sheesh for a guy who knew it was inappropriate for him to stay at his new girlfriend's house the first night they officially started dating you really are an idiot Nephrite. Raye said as nephrite followed her to her house.

Nephrite- Hay in my defence the only reason I watched Serena transform was so I could have  a 1up on her the next time we fought. Nephrite said clearly annoyed that his new girlfriend didn't give a chance to explain himself before storming off.

Raye- Relax she just needs some time to cool off from shock. She knows it was just a accident. Raye explained with a smile as they continued to walk.

Nephrite- Hold on. How could she possibly know that?! She didn't give me a bloody chance to explain what really happened! Nephrite yelled. He was getting angry at both Molly and Raye now. Molly for the obvious reason and Raye for getting to the fucking point already.

Raye turned around and walked up to Nephrite putting her middle finger on his chest.

Raye- She loves you you idiot. Of course she trusts you. She slapped you and called you a pervert because the situation came out of nowhere and in that moment she couldn't think of anything else to do or say. Raye explained then continued walking.

Nephrite still couldn't believe how quickly Raye and Amy had told him their true identities. Amy had said if he knew one he my as well know all. Also if he truly was going to redeem himself they couldn't hold back any trust.

He took a deep breath. Nephrite still had to get to people trusting him.

Nether of then said anything for the rest of the way they didn't need to. For there was a connection between them that nobody was aware of yet.

        (/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/))(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(

Nephrite- Wow this place is really big. Nephrite said as they ran up the stairs to Raye's house.

Raye- Just be quite. I don't want to wake up Grandpa. Raye almost whispered. Putting a finger to her lips.

Nephrite cleaned himself up as Raye made-out 1 of the guest-rooms.

Raye- Nephrite the room's the second on your left! Nephrite heard Raye call as he dried his face.

After he was done he followed Raye's voice into the guest-room.

The room was simple. It had a pullout-bed, 2 table-lamps on either side, closet and a window facing the door.

Raye- If you need anything just come and get me. My room's 3 doors down.

Tomorrow we'll tell Grandpa that you used to be in a gang and me and my friends found you injured in the park so after treating you I offered you a place to stay. He won't mind as long as you help out around here. Well good night. Raye said as Nephrite looked out the window.

When Nephrite turned around Raye was gone. Just as he was about to go hang up his Jacket Nephrite remembered that Molly still had it so he just plopped down onto the bed.

Nephrite- I know I don't deserve it but I'm so funkun grateful for this second chance and I'm sure as Hell not going to fuck it up. Nephrite said to himself before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

He dreamed of Molly that night. Her gentle hands and gentle heart giving him pleasure he knew he in no way deserved. Not because of what happened with Sailor Moon. Because his time with the DarkKingdom . A time he would spend the rest of his life desperately trying to make amends for.