Arriving

Y/n Pov:
I headed to Mikey's house, upset, and excited. What were we going to do today thoughts ran through my mind. In finally got there to see no car. " Their mom isn't home." You mumbled to yourself.
" Hey Y/N!" Mouth practically yells.
" Oh, hi Mouth!" You respond.
" Can I come in?" You question.
" Let me ask Mikey." You roll your eyes at his response, because you and he knows Mikey will let you in.
" He said yeah." Mouth said with a frown, because he was wrong.
" Great!" You walk in to see Mikey and Chunk hiding something behind their back.
" What are you guys hiding?" You giggle.
" Nothing." Chunk responds quickly. Then, something loud falls behind them.
" Oh shit!" Mikey yells. Then, puffs his enhaler.
" Chunk!" All the boys grunt. You laugh and run to see what the boys had been hiding.
" No!" " Not the statue!" You yell.
" Yeah, the statue, and guess who did it." Data sarcastically remarks.
" It was Chunk, wasn't it." You say slowly.
" Chunk." You make the word real slow, and then giggle. You look to see Brand in a chair with his arm workout thingies. Then, Mikey's mom walks in.
" Hey everyone!" She says in a upbeat voice. A little latino lady stumbled behind her, dropping groceries. You run to help her.
" Goody two shoes." Mouth laughs.
" It's called manners Mouth." You laugh back at him.
" Gracias." She said. You look at her with a   confused look.
" She said " Thank You." Mouth helped you out.
" Hey Mouth."
" Yeah."
" How do you say, you're welcome?" You questioned.
" Umm... Uh." Mouth mumbles.
" Did you forget?" You laugh. " Two years in spanish class, and you forgot!" You cackled.
" Hey! They haven't taught it yet!" Mouth remarked. All the boys laughed. Mikey's mom was standing there taping her nails on the counter.
" Uh sorry." You apologized. You looked at Mouth with a raised eyebrow.
" Oh yeah! Sorry miss uh." Mouth cut off.
"Walsh." Mikey's mom snapped to Mouth.
" Sorry Mrs. uh Walsh." Mouth corrected himself.
" Can you tranlate for Rosilita?" Mrs. Walsh questioned.
" Yes mam'." Mouth said.
" Goody two shoes!" You yell to Mouth. He turns angrier, and you wink and smile. Mikey laughs so hard he takes another puff of his inhaler.
" Bye Y/ N." Mouth swoozes.
" What was that about? Do you like him?" Chunk questions.
" NO!" You yelled.
" Oooooo." All the boys joke, except for Brand of course. Mouth, and the two women come down stairs. "Me and Rosilita are leaving. Brand you're in charge, don't let Mikey out!"
" Bye Mrs. Walsh!" You all say in unison.
" Behave!" She says on her way out. Some guys come up to take our homes to change into a stupid country club! Then, we come up with an idea, to tie up Brand. You told them to leave it to you, and to just watch. You go up to Brand, and sit on his lap.
" Hey,Brand." You say seductively. The boys when you look behind have smirks on their faces. You laugh, and give a thumbs up. You hug Brand, and tie him to the chair. Get off Brand, and turn to see the boys smiling.
" Hehe you guys were imagining that was you didn't you?" You say seductively.
" No!" Mouth says, but the rest of the boys say nothing. You walk up to them, and say, " Snap out of it!We have an adventure to go through with now let's go!"

Ok the day before you guys talked about one eyed willy, so you already know about the treasure.