Crave

By Daydream1011

By Daydream1011

  8.1M Reads     377K Votes
As of  March 19, 2019

Status: Completed

Description:

He was said to be powerful, the most powerful of them all. A king of kings- a dark king. 

 Complete control. 

 He needed it- thrived on it. He was power, he was dark, and he was beautiful. They say he was a descendant of the first wolves- of shapeshifters so fierce they could kill with barely a glance. He was respected, revered.

 Feared.

 The King of the North.

 And we were the idiots sneaking into his territory.

*Not your typical werewolf book*

*This book has no sexually mature scenes and is PG-13*

_________________________________________________

My Review <3

OMG! I love this book! 

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this books!! I have read it like maybe a thousand times..okay..maybe not that much but, a lot. :) This was ,by far, the best werewolf book I have ever read. This was truly not your typical werewolf book. The characters were amazing and the plot was everything! It was like a breath of fresh air on how original the plot and twists were. Most werewolf books revolve around packs and mates and then finding the mate, then trouble comes, then they win the fight and then happily ever after. I'm not saying that those stories are not good but it just the same thing over and over again. This book have some of those and a lot more! 

Did I mention I love this book? No? Then.. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! 

If you are interested, please please read this book and support the author. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

Feel free to comment or PM me if you have any recommendations or if you want me to review some books.

Also, please don't forget to vote.

~ Angie <3 ~