#perfectdate

I woke up with excitement filling my stomach because guess what?! I was going to spend the night at my friend's house!! *insert squeal of happiness* You see, I'm barely allowed to have sleepovers, the last time would probably have to be in Africa at a family friend's house when I was going into 4th or 5th grade. Oh god, I remember in 4th grade.....yikes...I made multiple what I called mistakes but now that I look back at them thinking, just life. 

I smiled to myself and left my room to do my normal routine of getting ready-----*insert laughter, me just dying of laughter on the floor*. I do not have a routine of getting ready, I usually spend around 4 hours laying in bed reading on my computer trying not to wake up my older sister because I know that If I did, god have mercy on me. 

2 hours later

I left to head to Chanty's. I remember when we met, I saw her sitting on a bench in 2nd grade and went up to her and asked,

"Hey I'm Miriam, wanna be best friends?"

That was the start of a beautiful friendship.......................

Cynthia, my other best friend that I met in 7th grade or was it 6th grade opened the door? The sleepover was actually going to be a movie night, If I was to ever go on a date with a mans, I would love to have a movie night just filled with cuddles and food. Cynthia and I headed upstairs with my duffle bag that was big, mostly because of the snacks inside. 

Throughout the day, all we did was set up the snacks for 6:00 because that was when we were watching and then we just blasted music outside in the front of her house singing loudly, not acknowledging the weird looks that people who were walking by would give us. 6 soon arrived and we headed to her living room where a huge tv was and the food. We started with White Chicks ending with Get Out, god knows I am going to regret watching that since I HATED horror movies. PERIODT. It's already horrifying in the name. 

In the middle of the night, I woke up scared because of the horror movies, we watched. I headed to the kitchen for some milk because, in things I've both read and watched, It told me how the character usually drank milk after waking up from a nightmare. I heard a creak coming from the dinner table knowing I shouldn't go but still went...I heard slight music coming from it but what surprised me was the song that was playing.

Dadada

And I need you,

Dadaddada

"BOO!"

Is what I heard before I screamed so loud and literally jumped in the air, I'm surprised nobody woke up or at least that's what I thought. I glared at Chanty and Cynthia who were silently laughing but after a few minutes of useless glaring, joined the laughter.