chapter 1 - the youtube video.

"Okay, I guess we're exposing to the world that we broke up..." Alex awkwardly giggled, trying to make Lauren feel the slightest bit better. "Know that you're always gonna be my lil' chicken nugget, k? You're my best friend, and no matter what happens, I'll always love you." He said, in a much more serious tone. 

Lauren sighed, "Same here, I'm just..."

"You're just what?"

"I'm just scared that you might find somebody else... I don't think I'll ever love someone as much as I did to you." A tear fell down Laurens' cheek.

"Don't think that! Laurex is just taking a nap! It's not either of our faults, we both happened to go our separate our ways, and drift. The break up was necessary, to be a healthy relationship we both need to be on the same page, and we weren't, it is beneficial for both of us." Alex took a deep breath. "We both knew it was time, it was neither of our faults."

"You're such a good advice giver, I'm going to miss so much about you!"

There was a long, awkward pause. 

"I guess it's time to upload it now... I'm already getting tweets that I've missed upload time. Alex, can you click the upload button?" Lauren sighed. "I-I just can't do it!"

"Of course, are you ready?" Alex said sincerely.

"As ready as I'll ever be..." 

"3... 2...--" Alex started counting down. 

"It'll be so much different without you in my life." Lauren burst out crying. 

"I'll always be there for you, remember that. It's just a break, and if things go differently, that's how life is." Alex shrugged. 

Lauren leant her head on his shoulder, wiped a tear from her cheek and looked him softly in the eyes, "I -think- I'm ready." Alex kissed her forehead, then leant his chin on top of her head.

"3... 2... 1..., any last words?"

"I love you," Lauren gasped.

"I love you too, forever and always." 

*Click* Alex pushed down on the 'upload' button. 

Lauren gulped extremely loudly, "At least that's out of the way." 

"Mhmm," Alex agreed. 

"I guess it's time to say our goodbyes," Lauren peeped.

"I guess so."