The begining of the end

Okay. to anyone that doesn't know what flash stepping is, it's when you take point a (where you are now) and point b (where you wanna be), crush the space in between, including everything there, step over and re-expand everything. but doing it comes at a cost, usually something small, new crack in the sidewalk, greener grass, leaves disappear, no big deal. but sometimes it's worse.

I'm zebadiah zeek zachryson. Yea it's long and full of z's but I like it, it's different like me. I'm not normal, but who I these days right? but I'm more different, I can flash step. I can also fly. I can also talk to dead people. But enough about me how bout I tell you the story and the reason you're listening to me if you still are.

It started about a week ago. Me and my friends mavrik, his brother sir Zachary and their brother vladamire. It started with a friendly game of call of duty black ops. zombies of course.

"Hit x" vlad said.

We all hit the x button, blue lightning filled the screen as the zombies that breeched our defense line got zapped and we disappeared. Reappearing in the doorless room, one window, and the pak-a-punch machine.

"Throw grenades I need to use this damned rocket launcher" I said trying to hit the y button that's some how missing, "wait what the fuck pause I need a new controler, y buttons gone."

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

I hope this is an okay place to stop. iPods almost dead and I'm to lazy to charge it ill add some more tomorrow so keep an eye out. Peace!