four

+

+

"Ryuu!" Katsu pulled on the back of our idiotic teammates windbreaker, tugging him to his feet.

We had only spotted his back just a moment ago, the weirdo bent over and seeming to be interested in something. But it was hard to tell what he was interested in since we couldn't see from so far away.

This was one of those times I wished I had some superhuman eyes or some shit. It wasn't that I was blind—in fact my eyesight was better than the average person. But it didn't let me see from crazy distances or anything.

"Ack!" He choked, clawing at his neck. Ryuu glared daggers at Katsu with golden, owl like eyes. He obviously didn't like the aggressive treatment from his teammate. "What the hell was that for?!"

"It was for you running off by yourself." I jeered, intervening before Katsu could get a word in.

The dark haired boy shot me a glare for the action, before glancing back to the boy of question. "What's got you so occupied anyway?"

"Hey, introduce me to your friends why don't you, Owl-San! I'm not getting any younger here!"

I raised a brow at the nasally little voice, shifting my weight to one foot and tipping over to peer around Ryuu.

I met the gaze of a scrawny little boy with a bratty look on his face. A blue scarf was wrapped around his neck and a pair of goggles sat on his forehead, gravity defying brown hair sticking up from his head. If hearing his nasally voice the first time wasn't enough, the second time made me want to slam my fist into his face.

Especially because his nasally little attitude was directed toward me.

"What did you just say, brat?" I clenched my fist by my side, taking a step toward the kid. I clenched my jaw, eyes narrowing in onto the boy that didn't look affected in the slightest. I was .5 seconds away from knocking that cocky attitude out of him—one punch and the stupid kid would be out like a light. Just one beautifully packed punch.

"I said," he lifted his chin up, tilting his nose to the air as if he had smelt something nasty. Maybe it was his upper lip. "Don't look at me with that nasty look on your face." The kid glanced back to Ryuu, jabbing a thumb in my direction. "What's up with her? She on her time of the month or something?"

I made a move to jump at the little brat, but was grabbed around the waist before I could land a hit on him. I struggled for a moment, before going limp and casting a glance over my shoulder. I met the amused expression of Katsu, a grin playing on his features.