Bad Day

Jesi and Lana are the meanest step sisters ever. I said to my friend Kari. I know I've seen them boss you around. Kari said. I can't take it...... and I accidentally bumped into Jake. I am so so sorry. I said so shy like. its..... get of my boy friend creep. Lana said.

(which is the most popular girl and of course she's dating Jake) I'm sorry. I said barring my head in my jacket. you better be! said Lana. I hear the bell ring finally. when I get home there's a list on the door.

Lisa,

1. paint the pool pink

2.clean the girls room and my laundry

3. Fix the roof.

(And the rest of your every day chores.

Hey that's not so bad. said Kari do you want to know my every day chores, stuff like brush her wigs, clean her room, clean there tooth brushes, pick apples, oranges, and work in the garden. I said with a sigh. well let's get started. Kari said. What do you want to start with? Kari said. lets do everything! I said. after five hours past they were finally done. they were exhausted so, they took a nap. and after there nap Kari went home and, Lisa had dinner. Lisa called Bonnie (the mean step mother that made her do all the chores) and said, I finished the chores. you can stay with Kari for the rest of the weekend if you do one last thing. when I get back you have to do the dishes for a whole week. She said. I said, I'll do it. Whenever I went to her house she was so surprised. you got to come over?!! Kari said with a scream. for the whole weekend! I screamed back. I have to do the dishes for the whole week when Bonnie gets home. I sighed. I will make sure we have fun. I will even invite Jennie and Lilly. said Kari with a little giggle/squeal. While we wait let's play truth or dare! I said with lots of excitement. Me first! said Kari. Truth or dare? dare I said nervously. I dare you to go to mr. meany and ring his door bell and run into a ditch! she said with an eval smile. fine, when I did he yelled you kids I'll get you some day! it was hilarious! as soon as Jennie and Lilly got here we talked about who we liked most. Of course I said Jake. After the weekend was over it was dishes left from right. school was the best part of my life. for the rest of the week it was misery.