Chapter 1

Y/N POV

Holy raccoons,it is Monday in a flash.
Jeez,I "can't" wait for school.Learn new stuff that doesn't relate to my gaming life,i rather cook a bird than sit down and listen to boring shit.

Back to me,I am 19 and I am lesbian if you did not know.My hometown is in Japan,Kyoto.

Also,I love eating.According to bleh,eating helps you grow smarter.Which is another reason why school should not exist.I could eat a mountain of jokbal if my mum did not control me.Sigh....

Last but not least,I like moving around,y'know...Dancing?
Yea...It helps me alot to destress.

So i was getting ready for the first day of shitty school life,as in all schools are boring,no?

I blew a kiss to my mum before heading to hell.While walking,i caught my eyes on 9 beautiful girls.

I'm not a pervert but damn those thighs make me hungry....

As it was my first day,i decided to walk around the school to check out the area.As i was admiring the school exit gate,someone bumped into me causing me to fall on my ass.

"God damn it,why hurt my thicc butt?" I sighed.

"I..I'm sorry :( " A girl with a sweet voice said.

I Looked up to see a goddess standing infront of my ugly looking ass face and extending her hand to pull me up.I gladly accepted it before asking for her name.

"My name's Park Chaeyoung,but you can call me Rose."The chipmunk looking girl said.

"Bello,my name is Park Y/N and I'm assuming we're all new here?" I asked and she nodded.

After asking for her schedule,i realised we were in the same class so we walked to our class together.On the way,i discovered that Rose was not the delicate girl i saw earlier but as crazy as me.

She would speak in an accent i found weird and yea,i guess i made a new friend.

We got into our new class and sat down on the two empty seats.My eye caught the 9 pretty looking girls i saw earlier in my class.

"NIcE,target spotted :)" I squeaked.

Yall new readers Chapter 10 is 1000 words,so don't judge this book by it's first chapter,please read on gays lol
Chapter 10 is also where angst starts 😉

Edit 2: I know the first few chapters are bad,cus initially I wanted to make this a non-angst book with full of comedy,guess I failed :)