𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤.

Xeroderma

Xeroderma pigmentosum (XP) is a genetic disorder (autosomal recessive) in which there is a decreased ability to repair DNA damage such as that caused by ultraviolet (UV) light.
- - - 

Mr. jeon held Mrs.jeon's hand as the doctor slid the file towards them. the doctor pushed his glasses up sighing.

"Mr.Jeon, Mrs.Jeon. You guys, i have to admit are my family, so this will be hard for me too, but.." Mr.Jeon held Mrs.Jeon's hand tighter. 

"jungkook has a disorder called xeroderma, which basically means he can't go outside, due to the UV light. the cause of this is a decreased ability to repair DNA damage that UV light causes. I-if he goes out side-.... he can get cancer.  to be excat, skin cancer, brain cancer. he can get hear loss, eyeloss-

the doctor got cut off as Mrs. Jeon weeped in Mr.Jeon's embrace. Mr.Jeon sighed, holding back his tears.

"what should we do doc?"  Mr.Jeon asked.

"I would consider, to have him homeschooled, and stay inside if possible at all times. but you need to know, he won't be able to have a normal childhood. and if it's urgent to leave the house, during daytime, keep him covered at all costs. i'm talking about, hat, sunglasses, gloves, boots, longsleeve shirts, and long pants."

the doctor firmly informed. 

"a-and,,,chances he won't make it to the age--20."

the doctor put his head down. 

"we have medicine for him, but thats about what we can do untill a cure is made--which would take time----centuries. please, i'll step out side."

the doctor stood up, bowing, then left. 

Mrs. Jeon wept into Mr.Jeon's arms. 

"what do we do honey? My baby, my poor baby." she cried. Mr. Jeon sharply inhaled.

"don't worry, we'll find away--we'll find away." he bit his lip, blinking the tears back.

soon mr.jeon and mrs.jeon went out to the hallway to find jungkook covered up ofcourse.

but their heart fluttered to hear his laughter. they looked at him in awh as they saw him and a little girl laughing. the little girl looked sick to, as she had her IV with her. 

"jungkook, sweety lets go." Mrs.jeon grabbed his hand, as if it was fragile. he nodded, "bye isabelle!"

"bye kook!"

- 10 years later-

jungkook lied down, staring out his window as the moonlight shined over him. It was currently his sixteenth birthday, and don't get him wrong he loved it! quality time with his family, but--he still couldn't go outside.