Night of the Newlyweds

"What's the matter?" Daoming Si asked Shancai, his wife, whose face was beet red. My wife, the words sent a thrill throughout the young man's entire being. After all they had endured, Shancai was finally his. The moment that they'd shared their first kiss as husband and wife, everything in Ah Si's world had righted. He'd even cleared the air with his mother, who had finally decided to take time away from Daoming Group for some much needed rest and relaxation. He hoped that when Daoming Feng returned from her vacation, she and Shancai would be able to start anew, he knew how forgiving his wife's heart was. But now, she stood by the foot of their bed, fidgeting with the sash of her pink robe and nervously chewing on her lower lip. Something was clearly on her mind; she hadn't said a word since she'd come out of the shower. He stood up and went over to her. "Is everything alright, Shancai? Come on, let's get some rest," he said as he turned to get back on bed. However, before he'd taken more than two steps, he felt Shancai wrap her arms around his waist and felt her bury her face into his back, which surprised him, in a good way. How he craved for her affection, more than ever now that they were married. Still, she had something on her mind, so he decided to try and coax it out of her.

"What's wrong? Tell me, Shancai," Ah Si implored his wife as she held him tightly. He heard her mumble something, but he couldn't quite decipher what it was as her voice was muffled. Carefully, he unwound her arms from around his waist and turned to face her. "What'd you say? Speak up, love." The scarlet on Shancai's face deepened, and she said, without looking up at Ah Si's face, her voice barely audible, even in the quiet of the bedroom, "Daoming Si, I don't want to wait 5 years anymore. I want you to make love to me."

Ah Si's eyes widened and he nearly choked. Had he heard her right? She didn't want to wait. She wanted...him? It felt almost too good to be true, so he had to ask again, just to be sure. "You...want me to make love to you? Are you sure, my love?" The blush on Shancai's face continued to darken (How was that possible? He was seriously worried she might burst into flames), but she looked up and met his gaze, and nodded. "Yes, Ah Si, I'm sure about this. I want you to take me," she said in a low voice. Ah Si swallowed, his heart pounding as a wave of nervousness washed over him. He was also a virgin, and he wanted to make Shancai's first time good and memorable.

Starting with what they knew, they kissed, as they normally would. Pretty soon, the kiss became heated, and Ah Si ran the tip of his tongue along Shancai's lower lip, and she let him in, their tongues tangling and battling for dominance. He then reached for her robe's sash, making quick work of untying it. To his delight, as they kissed, Shancai pushed him onto the bed, straddling him as they continued to make out. His manhood twitched in response to the scorching heat of Shancai's most intimate place. As she sat back, Ah Si opened his eyes to see Shancai pulling off the robe, revealing a silk slip, white, his favorite color on her. "So you came prepared?" Ah Si teased her. Shancai once again blushed furiously and looked away, confirming his suspicions. The Daoming heir was pretty sure he'd died and this was heaven, but he couldn't complain, not when he got to see Shancai like this, and he was desperate to see more.

Gripping her hips, Ah Si flipped them over so he was looming over her, and recaptured her lips in a searing kiss, and Shancai's eager little fingers began to unbutton his pajama shirt, pushing it off his broad shoulders. Ah Si groaned, he was very aroused, and began littering love bites all over Shancai's neck, collarbone, and the exposed tops of her plump breasts. She squirmed beneath him, and he chuckled. "Stop moving, darling. I promise to make you feel good." Shancai blushed again at his words, but held still as Ah Si peeled off her slip, leaving her in only her panties. Her breasts were so round and smooth, much bigger than he'd anticipated. She was tempted to cover her chest. Even though they'd already tied the knot, she wasn't sure if Daoming Si would like what he saw.

As if reading her thoughts, Ah Si hooked a finger under his wife's chin, forcing her to make eye contact with him. "You're absolutely breathtaking." he told her simply, his heated gaze causing warmth to pool in Shancai's lower belly. "I don't want you to doubt that for even a second." She has absolutely no idea of the effect she has on me, the handsome man thought. Shancai's current facial expression was the one that he'd once told her fascinated him the most, drove him absolutely wild. His self-control snapped in that moment as he lay her back and slipped a hand in her panties as his mouth closed around one of her nipples. She's so wet, Ah Si thought, and it did wonders for his ego to know how badly she desired him. Shancai gasped, tiny shocks of pleasures coursing through her body each time he rubbed her clit or grazed his teeth over her nipples, but it still wasn't enough to satiate Ah Si's need for her, so he slipped his hand out of her panties, much to his wife's displeasure. She needed his hands all over her! "W-why'd you stop?" Shancai whimpered, her tone dripping with desperation.