kiba x reader

You slowly open your eyes and turn off your alarm clock. You look outside as you stech and smile at the thought of your crush. You get dressed and go down stairs as you see your brother and your father talking.

"Good morning dad, good morning Takeshi."

You sighed as you drank your water and ate a small breakfast. You left your house and walked around the village. You were heading to the park and sat down under a tree as you seen the same person you thought of when you woke up. Kiba Inuzuka. You smiled as you seen him playing with his dog akamaru. He seen you and called out to you.

"Hey ______! How are you this morning?" You got up and walked over to him and

"hey Kiba I'm ok what are you doing up this early?"

You asked the dog boy and his cute dog as you bent down to greet him to. He looked up and said

" awkamaru wouldn't let me eat till I walked him since I didn't do it yesterday cause I was busy"

you giggled and invited him to eat with you. Even tho you already ate but it didn't stop you from being generous.

"Thanks for the meal ____"

he said and smiled as he looked at you.

"are you sure you don't want yours? I'll fell bad for taking it if you want it"

he said felling gulity.

"No I don't mind at all" you said smiling at him.

You stopped and looked at him. 'My you have grown Kiba.' You thought as a small shade of pink came across his face when he noticed you were staring at him.

"Is there something wrong ____?"

"Huh no I was just thinking" you said looking away blushing a little.

"Anyway I should get to training with hinata and shino I don't wanna keep then waiting"

he said as he got up and took off waving good bye to you. You did the same as you seen him leave after you finished paying and thought to yourself "I wish you didn't need to go'