New Mascot

Announcement!
Hello! I am Death, your new master/mascot! I have a surprise for the two magical survivors! Please report to the chat room!

... this one better not be horrible like Fav.
"According to my research, Death is actually a human like you who's magic is to create, save, load, edit, and delete, he's basically a art program if you think about it. He edited himself and changed his magical girl form into a magical boy!" Fal said. "His history says he died because his father murdered him and was revived due to a lucky rabbits foot that was activated when his body was discovered by a magical Girl he knew outside of the magical life. He was revived as a magical girl that he created and revolved around his love of art, but since he didn't like that he was the opposite gender, he ate his card that held all his data and info and turned himself into a magical boy!" Fal finished. "Wow" Is all Snow White said because she couldn't find the right words. She thought about joining the chat, when she thought Ripple might be there. She would finally see the one she fell for! She entered the chat hopefully.

Snow White has joined the chat!
La Pucelle has joined the chat!
Nemurin has joined the chat!
Ruler has joined the chat!
Swim Swim has joined the chat!
Tama has joined the chat!
Yunael has joined the chat!
Minael has joined the chat!
Weiss Winterprison has joined the chat!
Sister Nana has joined the chat!
Top Speed has joined the chat!
Calamity Mary has joined the chat!
Cranberry has joined the chat!
Hardgore Alice has joined the chat!
Magicaloid 66 joined the chat!
Death joined the chat!
Snow White looked around desperately in search of her beloved ninja. But she saw no trace of the ninja. She sighed and went to greet the newly revived magical girls. "Hi Snow White!" La Pucelle happily said, happy to see his crush again. "Hi..." She gloomily said still thinking about where Ripple was. "Is something wrong?" "No I'm just a little surprised and shocked that I have no way to express it.." She said a little bit more peppy. La Pucelle raised a brow and walked away. "Hello Snow White!" Nemurin greeted calmly. "Hello..." She said. Nemurin showed a face of concern and walked away to La Pucelle. Snow White greeted one girl to the next, eventually hitting Top Speed. "Yo Snow White! Do you know where my partner Ripple is?" Top Speed said in a way of concern and happiness. "RIPPLE ISN'T YOUR PARTNER RIPPLE IS MINE" Snow White shouted in anger after containing her sorrow and gloom. Top Speed showed a face of a little fear and concern why Snow White was so pissed about the subject of Ripple. Snow White started chewing her nails to contain her desire to ask everyone where Ripple was. "I found Ripple and locked her to the side of a random tree in the forest" the new mascot said to Snow White. Snow White looked up and saw a man with a robotic arm.

 Snow White looked up and saw a man with a robotic arm

"I'm the new "mascot", call me Death." He said. "How do you know Ripple...?" Snow White asked. "Oh. She's my little sister." Death said. "I was gonna take everyone to her cause she refused to join the chat. She said something about she can't face you because she did a sin". He said. "TAKE ME TO HER!!!" Snow White said desperately. "Kay." He replied. "Meet me at a spot in the forest that has a shuriken mark on it." He said, then he left the chat. Snow White hastily left the chat and went to the place Death said to go to. She leaped from house to house, to tree to tree, till she hit her destination. She leaped off the tree and onto the grass, meeting with the others. "RIPPLE COME ONNNN!!! STOP BEING A TSUNDEREEE" Death pulled on Ripples arm. "no." She replied. "CMON RIPPLEEE SNOW WHITE AND THE OTHERS ARE WAITING" Top Speed pushed Ripple as hard as she could, but Ripple wouldn't budge. "go die in a hole" Ripple said. "I ALREADY DIED ONCE YOU DID TOO SO COME ON OUT" Death said. "THATS IT" Death pulled out his sword and activated edit mode and loaded Top Speeds old broom and charged it right towards Ripple, causing her to be pushed to the magical girls way landing on the front of a tree because they all dodged her. "OW FUCK" Ripple said in pain as she rubbed her back. "WHAT THE HELL BROTHER!?!" Ripple said in a deathly manner. "Your fault not mine." He said. "FUCK Y-" "Okay you two stop arguing the main point is we got Ripple out of being Cripple okay!" Top Speed sweatdropped. Ripple realized where she was and looked around to be surrounded by magical girls. She looked at Snow White and immediately tried to turn around and hide to see  her exit blocked by Top Speed. "Damn" she muttered and turned around to only awkwardly say ".....Hi...?". She took a step back. "Hi" everyone said, other than Snow White. She was panicking because she wasn't prepared to see Ripple and started crying for no reason. "Waaahhhhh.." She cried. Ripple immediately sped over to Snow White. "Are you okay? Are you upset that I killed your frie-" "YOU DID WHAT?" everyone but Ripple and Snow White shouted. I wanna dieeee Ripple thought and mentally hid herself in a smol hole. "Why the hell?!" They shouted at Ripple. La Pucelle grabbed Snow White and pulled her to the magical girls who cared. Snow White couldn't contain herself and started crying and hastily sprinted to Ripples side and cried all over her. The hell? Ripple thought as she combed her fingers through Snow Whites hair still questioning Snow White. "SQUEEEEEEEEEE" Ripple heard her brother squeal with glee, knowing he has a problem with romance. She took her fingers out of Snow Whites hair and grabbed a kunai and threw it at Death, barely missing because he had ducked just in time. She sighed and looked down to see a Snow White pouting and then starting to cry again. I wish I accepted that arm offer she thought as she tried to stand up straight. She felt La Pucelle glaring daggers at her and questioning faces on the magical girls. She glared back at La Pucelle and looked at her brother and made a sign for something to sit on. He did so and loaded a bench; which everyone questioned how he consumed. Ripple didn't give a fuck and sat down to rest. She looked down to see a sleeping Snow White kneeling. She sighed and signaled Top Speed for help. Top Speed nodded and gently grabbed Snow Whites legs and placed them on the bench. Ripple just sat there bored so she took out her regular phone to play some games. When she looked up for help all she saw was Death. He was holding a robotic eye and arm in his hands. "Let me put these on so you can carry her back to your apartment, Also I'm moving in." He said quietly. Ripple grunted and nodded. Death walked behind Ripple and started working on her robotic arm, he knew Ripple wanted it to be temporary, so he first did a strong magnet as the base so it wouldn't fall off in the middle of a battle or something. She winced from the pain but eventually it was done. He attached the robotic arm on and told her how to use it. She eventually got the hang of it and gently started to pick Snow White up, and started leaping towards her apartment. She unlocked the door and went to lay down Snow White on her bed. She used her superhuman strength to take off her arm and walked over to the couch to see a knocked out brother sleeping there. She sighed and was too lazy to detransform, and just took off her outfits shoes (A/N dunno what there called) and lied next to Snow White, wrapping her with her intact arm, and let the darkness consume her.